Solved CoD 4 Weird Memory Store/Check..?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
US
Visit site
So I've been messing around with Cheat Engine and OllyDbg on Call of Duty 4, I've gone through almost every single one of Fleep's tutorials..

So I decided to scan the value 100 on Cheat Engine to try and find my health, then jump off something, and scan for a decreased value. I've managed to get the many address that seem to be related to player's health.. The problem is, is that there's about 22 address that all seem to store the player's health..

https://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/vintagewow/cheatengine_scan.jpg

So.. if you try and edit these values, they simply will not change, they will instantly default straight back to 100.

I've gone through and I've checked what address access and write to each one of these values, and I've managed to find where health is Subtracted, so I changed it from SUB to ADD and I couldn't die.. The problem is.. The enemy's health must also read that address because the enemies became invincible as well..

I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this and been able to edit the health?

Also..

I found the addresses for Position X, Position Y, and Position Z.. But it seems they have the same sort of security.. If you try and edit one of the values, it instantly snaps back to the original value it was before..

Is there something I'm missing..? Something I need to do differently for CoD 4? Cause I've done this just fine on other games..

Anyways, thanks in advance. ;D

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Mankei Iland
Visit site
I might be wrong but...
Think logically, you weren't changing the right things:

If this was the place your health was removed, then every single time when you got hit/died, all of the enemies would've got the same amount of damage aswell, as you said it made your enemies invincible. According to that there must be something more to it, I suppose.

As for the position values, it might be a security system, so you could 'teleport' and it checks whether you've gone too far too fast and then takes you back. You will probably have to trace down the check, which can be hard :)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
US
Visit site
I hadn't even thought of that... Thanks! Gonna try and go back and see if I can't reverse it some more. :)

Rodney

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I don't use Cheat Engine so much, because I write for all functions script, no value.. So I think You have to search "Float Value", if Cheat Engine can it.. You can not make health hack with normal value. It has to be Float Value. Hope it helps.

Rodney.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts