Solved COD 4 Finding Mouse X and Mouse Y

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hey there guys, I'm trying something new for a hack I am making and for this I need to grab MouseX and MouseY on COD4.
I have been able to get X, Y and Z coords along with a couple of other things and I just need to get the mouse coords.

Has anyone got these before?, I have been scanning whilst moving mouse up and down for floats and done doubles aswell, the closest I got was a weird value that kept increasing to huge amounts and even though that modifying the Y axis Im pretty sure that wasn't right as from my experience Y is usually between -90 to 90.

Any help would be great.

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I've found the X and Y mouse coordinated, but the way CoD 4 has it set up, you cannot write to the address... I'm sure there's a workaround, but I couldn't figure it out.. I was working on an aimbot and I had everything functioning but then realized writing to the X and Y mouse didn't work. :/

Anyways, here's the addresses:

Mouse X - 01325634
Mouse Y - 01325630

Hopefully those are right, I just had them written down in notepad from awhile ago.. :p

Crazywink

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Thanks but those didn't seem to work, although the address you gave me is very close to my others so maybe you did that with a different cod4 version to mine?, I wonder what the hell are people using to move the mouse on Cod aimbots :S
If anyone has got a clue It would be great to know

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Oh, didn't think about that.. I installed CoD 4 from my disk and haven't done any updates so that's probably it. :/ Sorry about that. :/

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
crazywink said:
.. I was working on an aimbot and I had everything functioning but then realized writing to the X and Y mouse didn't work. :/

Crazywink
I didn't say write to address to simulate mouse. ( if i understand what u mean) i was just say that he can simulate mouse move like in some mouse mover's to click and move mouse in some web game's

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Oh, I see what you're saying. I wonder if you could use that method for an aimbot.. I've never thought of that.. Hmm...

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
crazywink said:
Oh, I see what you're saying. I wonder if you could use that method for an aimbot.. I've never thought of that.. Hmm...
I'm sure this is do-able but if you can crack a method to do this through SetCursorPos or something similar then you easily have an ESP on your hands.

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Fleep said:
crazywink said:
I'm sure this is do-able but if you can crack a method to do this through SetCursorPos or something similar then you easily have an ESP on your hands.

Fleep
That gives me an idea for an undetectable aimbot :eek: Going to try this out.. Hahah

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Almost undetectable, you will still have to readmemory :), but a definite good idea.

Fleep

nomad

Aug 2, 2012
I made a small script a little while back for BF3 and it used SetCursorPos in relative coords. With some tweaking I made a useable No recoil script. I needed to find distance away from target to really make it work well. I am adapting this currently to make a memory aimbot for CSS.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods