Solved Class Offsets

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Ace0fSpades

Nov 29, 2014
I was wondering how I would get vftable offsets, like i.e 0xAddress + 0x34 //would get the GetHealth() function or something from the vftable

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I'm asking how do I reverse those functions?
"How to reverse engineer" is difficult to answer, it's really a skill you develop over time but you should have a solid grasp on programming, assembly, calling conventions, the stack frame, Windows memory/process management & the windows API. Then pick a simple function to reverse engineer and get started.

I made this tutorial which has 4 parts but I show you the exact techniques I have used to reverse engineer functions

When I was learning with assault cube it was nice because you have the source code and compare the actual C functions to what you see in your disassembler. I just comment each line as I go, I may not understand every single part but enough to understand the basics of what the function is doing. Start with something very easy :)

There are good links on reversing/assembly here: Solved - Useful links collection
and some bs I put together here Tutorial - Reverse Engineer C++ Games Game Hacking Tutorial

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I was wondering how I would get vftable offsets, like i.e 0xAddress + 0x34 //would get the GetHealth() function or something from the vftable
If it's compiled with visual studio it will have the RTTI stuff included and using reclass or the Class Informer plugin for IDA it may tell you the name of the functions but otherwise you need to reverse engineer each function in the vtable to discover what it does and then name it yourself

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods