Source Code CHX Framework + XIGNCODE3 Bypass

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Papulatus

Jun 18, 2017
Hello members,

Today I'll release the source code of my class and a cool example with the use of my class. This class contains functions for the following things:
  • Processes
  • Modules
  • Threads
  • Symbols
  • Windows

I'll now show you an example where I use my class, it's a XIGNCODE3 Bypass for the game MicroVolts. Keep in mind I just use a few of a lot functions from the class.

C#:
using System;
using System.IO;
using Microsoft.Win32;
using static System.Threading.Thread;
using static CHX_Framework.ClockAPI;

namespace CHX_Bypass
{
    class Program
    {

static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            try
            {
                System.Diagnostics.Process.EnterDebugMode();
            }
            catch
            {
                Console.WriteLine("Please make sure you've run this application as administrator.");
                Sleep(-1);
                return;
            }

string MicroVoltsDirectory = Directory.GetCurrentDirectory();

if (!File.Exists("Bin\\MicroVolts.exe"))
            {
                MicroVoltsDirectory = (string)Registry.GetValue("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Rock Hippo\\MicroVolts", "InstallPath", null);

if (MicroVoltsDirectory == null)
                {
                    Console.WriteLine("This application wasn't be able to find the MicroVolts directory through the registry. Please put this application in the MicroVolts directory (e.g., C:\\Program Files (x86)\\MicroVolts).");
                    Sleep(-1);
                    return;
                }
            }

if (MicroVoltsDirectory.EndsWith("\\"))
                MicroVoltsDirectory = MicroVoltsDirectory.Substring(0, MicroVoltsDirectory.Length - 1);

Process MicroVoltsProcess = CreateProcess(MicroVoltsDirectory + "\\Bin\\MicroVolts.exe", ".\bin/Microvolts.exe ", MicroVoltsDirectory); ;

if (!MicroVoltsProcess.Exists)
            {
                Console.WriteLine("This application wasn't be able to create the MicroVolts process, please restart the application.");
                Sleep(-1);
                return;
            }

Console.WriteLine("This application was created by Papulatus!");

Module MicroVoltsModule = new Module();

do
            {
                MicroVoltsModule = MicroVoltsProcess.MainModule;
            } while (!MicroVoltsModule.Exists);

MicroVoltsProcess.Open();

UIntPtr Address1 = MicroVoltsProcess.SearchMemory(MicroVoltsModule.BaseAddress, TypeOf<string>("XignCode Initialize Failed! : %08X"), MicroVoltsModule.Size);

MicroVoltsProcess.Suspend();

UIntPtr Address2 = MicroVoltsProcess.SearchMemory(MicroVoltsModule.BaseAddress, TypeOf<UIntPtr>(Address1), MicroVoltsModule.Size) - 0x18;

MemoryProtectionConstants OldProtection = MicroVoltsProcess.ProtectMemory(Address2, 5, MemoryProtectionConstants.PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE);
            MicroVoltsProcess.FillMemory(Address2, TypeOf<byte>(0x90), 5);
            MicroVoltsProcess.ProtectMemory(Address2, 5, OldProtection);
            MicroVoltsProcess.Resume();
            MicroVoltsProcess.Close();

return;
        }

}
}

I do recommend that you read through my source code before you make any use of the class. Don't forget to open Processes and Threads with the *.Open(); function before you try to edit things. I would love to hear some feedback about this and I hope you guys like this class. Please tell me what I could have done better and what functions I should add more. And if you make something with this class I would love to see it so please link me to your thread. Sorry for my bad English xD.

By the way, the TypeOf<T>() function is just a conversion from any datatype to an array of bytes, or from an array of bytes to any datatype!

~ Papulatus

Watch source code on Pastebin: Click here

Last edited by a moderator:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Papulatus this is an epic share, thank you so much for sharing with everyone here. But can you do me a favor and upload it to the forum as an attachment in a zip and please add virus scan? Thank you for adhering to the rules

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
ClockAPI isn't a namespace, it's a class, so you can't tell your compiler that you're using that namspace, cuz it's not one. Just do
"using CHX_Framework" and perhaps learn C# too :p

Boboo99

Scrub
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Feb 20, 2016
Rake;50062 said:
ClockAPI isn't a namespace, it's a class, so you can't tell your compiler that you're using that namspace, cuz it's not one. Just do
"using CHX_Framework" and perhaps learn C# too :p
Oh lmao it is a class didn't even notice it, thx pal. Anyway the old guy's right, learn some C# before trying to hack something using it.

May 4, 2018
Hello members,

Today I'll release the source code of my class and a cool example with the use of my class. This class contains functions for the following things:
  • Processes
  • Modules
  • Threads
  • Symbols
  • Windows

I'll now show you an example where I use my class, it's a XIGNCODE3 Bypass for the game MicroVolts. Keep in mind I just use a few of a lot functions from the class.

C#:
using System;
using System.IO;
using Microsoft.Win32;
using static System.Threading.Thread;
using static CHX_Framework.ClockAPI;

namespace CHX_Bypass
{
    class Program
    {

static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            try
            {
                System.Diagnostics.Process.EnterDebugMode();
            }
            catch
            {
                Console.WriteLine("Please make sure you've run this application as administrator.");
                Sleep(-1);
                return;
            }

string MicroVoltsDirectory = Directory.GetCurrentDirectory();

if (!File.Exists("Bin\\MicroVolts.exe"))
            {
                MicroVoltsDirectory = (string)Registry.GetValue("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Rock Hippo\\MicroVolts", "InstallPath", null);

if (MicroVoltsDirectory == null)
                {
                    Console.WriteLine("This application wasn't be able to find the MicroVolts directory through the registry. Please put this application in the MicroVolts directory (e.g., C:\\Program Files (x86)\\MicroVolts).");
                    Sleep(-1);
                    return;
                }
            }

if (MicroVoltsDirectory.EndsWith("\\"))
                MicroVoltsDirectory = MicroVoltsDirectory.Substring(0, MicroVoltsDirectory.Length - 1);

Process MicroVoltsProcess = CreateProcess(MicroVoltsDirectory + "\\Bin\\MicroVolts.exe", ".\bin/Microvolts.exe ", MicroVoltsDirectory); ;

if (!MicroVoltsProcess.Exists)
            {
                Console.WriteLine("This application wasn't be able to create the MicroVolts process, please restart the application.");
                Sleep(-1);
                return;
            }

Console.WriteLine("This application was created by Papulatus!");

Module MicroVoltsModule = new Module();

do
            {
                MicroVoltsModule = MicroVoltsProcess.MainModule;
            } while (!MicroVoltsModule.Exists);

MicroVoltsProcess.Open();

UIntPtr Address1 = MicroVoltsProcess.SearchMemory(MicroVoltsModule.BaseAddress, TypeOf<string>("XignCode Initialize Failed! : %08X"), MicroVoltsModule.Size);

MicroVoltsProcess.Suspend();

UIntPtr Address2 = MicroVoltsProcess.SearchMemory(MicroVoltsModule.BaseAddress, TypeOf<UIntPtr>(Address1), MicroVoltsModule.Size) - 0x18;

MemoryProtectionConstants OldProtection = MicroVoltsProcess.ProtectMemory(Address2, 5, MemoryProtectionConstants.PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE);
            MicroVoltsProcess.FillMemory(Address2, TypeOf<byte>(0x90), 5);
            MicroVoltsProcess.ProtectMemory(Address2, 5, OldProtection);
            MicroVoltsProcess.Resume();
            MicroVoltsProcess.Close();

return;
        }

}
}

I do recommend that you read through my source code before you make any use of the class. Don't forget to open Processes and Threads with the *.Open(); function before you try to edit things. I would love to hear some feedback about this and I hope you guys like this class. Please tell me what I could have done better and what functions I should add more. And if you make something with this class I would love to see it so please link me to your thread. Sorry for my bad English xD.

By the way, the TypeOf<T>() function is just a conversion from any datatype to an array of bytes, or from an array of bytes to any datatype!

~ Papulatus

Watch source code on Pastebin: Click here

Can i use this in their latest game called " Toyheroes Online" but i think its difficult to bypass their xigncode 3 for now

saadoxdev

Jan 22, 2018
Hm , This works only with the games that has can be started without launcher ... ( talking about xigncode3 ) exmpl: BlackDesertOnline i tried , changed registry path get and some simple stuff but still nothing , so y it only open the process for a short time and instantly close it .

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods