Intro Chillieman says hello!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Chillieman

Mar 20, 2015
Hello GH community!

I am a programmer and avid problem solver. I stumbled upon this forum awhile back (years) and never dedicated enough time to become a contributor to the community, or hacker in general. I'm in school and have played around with hacking OS's such as Kali, but i have yet to code my own hacks.

I found the community through Fleep's hacking tutorial on YouTube, and intend to finish his series before i delve deeper into the site. The series is C++ HOW TO HACK ANY GAME. This was one of his older pieces and i'm dedicated to get through the series, even though i believe i can find more up-to-date and accurate videos.

I know the basics of C++ (syntax and OOP principles) and have created basic games using the SDL library(2D games) so i already have some working knowledge of the structure of games and entities ill be trying to target. I also took a very basic course on understanding assembly language (MIPS) and excited to learn more about lower level programming and practice exploiting it! I also have alot of practice using Java, and have explored web applications (Java EE) and Android apps in java. My goal here is to bring my java experience to hacking and recreate some of these windows-directed hacks to work on any operating system - we'll see (LoL)!

Looking forward to working with and becoming part of the family here!

~Chillieman

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Welcome aboard Chillieman!
You got that right man we are all fam in here that's why we'll tell you... the fuck is wrong with you? Java?! :trollface:

Lol glad to have you broski.

Boboo99

Scrub
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Feb 20, 2016
Hey Chillieman welcome to guidedhacking :)

I guess god has heard my prayers and send me someone from the jvm to back me up <3

Welcome sir!

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
Sounds like you are gonna fit right in bro!

Chillieman

Mar 20, 2015
Thank you all for the warm welcome. :smile:
Traxin Thank you for the semi-trolling - it put a huge smile on my face after a rough day. =]

Im excited to get on the education train, and look forward to helping people who are in my shoes right now (Hacking newbs) once i have established myself!

&& About java: Its just what i have most experience and confidence in -> My goal is to become a C++ guru. :retard:
With that being said, i just think it would be beneficial to me to learn how to code these hax in multiple languages!

~Chillieman

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods