Solved CheatEngine Next Scan 0 found problem

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Hey guys,

I've got a problem here and hope somebody can help me! Some days ago a new version of my favourite game to hack was released. Since that day I can't even find the address of my ammo.
I have 30 rounds, so I search for 30. I take a shot and search for 29 and so on. The scan type is "all" and after the first scan I have like 730.000 addresses. But when I try to "Next Scan" with the new amount of ammo CheatEngine isn't able to find just one right address.
Found: 0

Please help me.
Liduen

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
if you get 0 results in next scan, check if decreased/increased value also returns 0 results

Last edited by a moderator:

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Yep it's exact the same with decreased value. First scan gives me many addresses but after 3 or 4 more scans (NextScan) it just returns "Found: 0".

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
F2P: Urban Terror v4.2.014: https://www.urbanterror.info/home/
It's a Q3 based shooter.
In previous versions like 4.1.1 there were no such problems and in the changelog there was nothing special for the new version. :O

Last edited:

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
I'm not the best help because I'm quite new at this thing... but I downloaded the game just to see what was that u are talking about... and maybe I noticed something that could be useful on your hands.

Try to search for initial value 0 than for each bullet, increase it by 1. I came to an address that has the exact same behavior every time I spend a bullet but I don't really now how could I use that. In fact if I knew about the cheat engine and I was making a game I probably wouldn't store the ammo of bullets in a variable, instead I would store the initial value and then increase the ammo of bullets spent and decrease from the initial. That's was my logic behind that.

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Find all strings, find one called white. In there there should be like 5 memsets, should give you CLocal, CEntity blah blah...
I don't understand what you mean...
If I search for "white" in all strings I get over 2.000 results. And what are memsets?

Try to search for initial value 0 than for each bullet, increase it by 1. I came to an address that has the exact same behavior every time I spend a bullet but I don't really now how could I use that.
Well I don't know, but I can find this address too.

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
Try to search for initial value 0 than for each bullet, increase it by 1. I came to an address that has the exact same behavior every time I spend a bullet but I don't really now how could I use that.
It looks like you found a shooting function

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
same engine as cod correct?
Yes I think in origin they have both the same engine...

I donwloaded the game via updater, click Play and nothing happens
Did you run the updater as admin?
If you still can't get it working, try to start the game (Quake3-UrT.exe) manually.
Or you can download the full zip version. *Link Removed*

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Yes I think in origin they have both the same engine...

Did you run the updater as admin?
If you still can't get it working, try to start the game (Quake3-UrT.exe) manually.
Or you can download the full zip version. *Link Removed*
*You are not allowed to share external files, especially full games. This isn't a pirating site*

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
*You are not allowed to share external files, especially full games. This isn't a pirating site*
Sorry Fleep this is a misunderstanding.
The official website of Urban Terror is sharing this link. Look at this link and scroll down a bit. Somewhere you can see "Full .zip". https://www.urbanterror.info/downloads/
I have the posted link from there. It's just another way to get this game. One is to download the updater and the other one is to just download the full zip file, for those who don't want to use the updater.
There is nothing illegal here...

And if I shouldn't post direct download links, I'm sorry but I didn't know.

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
i got 4 dlls and massive ammount of .pk3 files. exe is only updater, doesnt run with admin rights also

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
i got 4 dlls and massive ammount of .pk3 files. exe is only updater, doesnt run with admin rights also
Okay something is wrong with your updater. You could try to download the updater again in case of corrupt or damaged files. But I recommend downloading the full zip file and extract it.
Follow this link and scroll down a bit until you find "Full .zip". https://www.urbanterror.info/downloads/
The zip should be exact 1,4 GB big. Download it and you don't have to worry about the updater problem.
Just extract it and run Quake3-UrT.exe. It should look like this:

UrtScreenshot.JPG

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods