Solved Cheat Engine Win 8 problem?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

shuuk

May 25, 2012
Hi there,
i have install. win 8 64 bit retail now.
So yesterday im trying to find some simple things with ce and it doesnt work.
First scan was ok but second scan no results... anyone else got problems with ce and win 8 ?

thank you

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
This probably isn't related to your OS. In fact, that's quite common with CE. Make sure you have the right type selected, 4-bytes, 8-bytes, float, etc. :)

shuuk

May 25, 2012
strange :/ sure i have the type selected i was trying one of fleep plant vs zombies tut. i was using ce with win 7 and older versionw ithout any problems...
i make a quick vid. later to show what i mean:)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I see what you're saying, that is definitely weird. You are probably best off reporting this in the cheat engine forums as It may be a bug and the creator should look into this. Other than that I don't see anything wrong with what you did

Fleep

shuuk

May 25, 2012
hmm ok fleep, did you have win 8 install. ? Or anyone with win 8 has the same problem?

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
That is really strange.. I have Windows 8 and don't have this problem. Have you tried with an earlier version of Cheat Engine? Like 6.1 or 6.0?

shuuk

May 25, 2012
not yet i try it later thx. Crazywink do use 64 bit?

i edit my post here later if 6.0 or 6.1 working

edit: same problem with older version lol i dont have any other games install. yet..i test it later with some other ones..

edit2: ok i test now with pinballfx2 without any problems. So something is wrong with plants vs zombies lol
Maybe the problem is the game of the year edition...duno..

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts