Solved Cheat Engine - Unknown values

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Make sure you use the VEH debugger to bypass debugger detection.

I never did it before and I couldn't do it the "best" way because I couldn't find the right place... Again, it's my first time, and I'm open to learn anything that anyone can teach :rolleyes:
That type of automatic pointer scanning is way out if you can't find it manually.

Btw with automatic pointer scanning you can't find player entities which is important. The offsets won't help you there.

Use this tutorial:
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/cheat-engine-how-to-pointer-scan-with-pointermaps.9739/

If you're still having trouble, go back and redo all the videos because this is really easy stuff

https://guidedhacking.com/starthere

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
What have you attempted? I'm guessing you're talking about doing an Unknown value scan then scanning for decreased/increased values. What exactly are you stuck on?

-Crazywink

WiTH

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Do you end up with too many results or without any? you should also try different scan types, maybe float is the correct for stamina. If stamina increases/decreases too fast you should use hotkeys to scan faster.

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
I created a local server so I could pause/unpause whenever I need. Also tried to filter by increased/decreased and unchanged values. First attempt I found only 2 values that was changing right when increasing until some limit and decreased until 0, but when I changed those values nothing happened in the game. I assumed it was wrong... than I tried again and couldn't find those values again but found another that had the same behavior. Last time I tried I tried without filtering the type of the values and tried with the "All" filter and couldn't find any good values, that's why I'm telling I'm stuck because I can't find the value that if I change affects the stamina bar.

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
Nvm... after a couple more tries I found ^^ now I have to find the static address :s

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
Yeah probabbly, but Im stuck again because everytime I try to find who access the address the game crashes, maybe its protected, if nobody gime a workaround I think im going to give it up.
Thank you anyway.

WiTH

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Yeah probabbly, but Im stuck again because everytime I try to find who access the address the game crashes, maybe its protected, if nobody gime a workaround I think im going to give it up.
Thank you anyway.
You should check if the correct value of the address is 4 bytes(int) or float, and then change the value. Also check if the value you enter is too big or too low because it can cause a crash. If that's not the problem idk how to fix it, the memory is probably protected in some way.

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
I don't have any trouble changing the values, every time I change to 0 my stamina bar go to empty and I can't perform combos or jump, it works. The real problem is accessing who access the address to find the static value

WiTH

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I don't have any trouble changing the values, every time I change to 0 my stamina bar go to empty and I can't perform combos or jump, it works. The real problem is accessing who access the address to find the static value
Oh, that way you could try a pointer scan, instead of doing it manually

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
Well.. I had to download some cracked version of the game because it was being a rly pain to do anything with the steam version.

But after some digging I have this scenario:

go.png

With pointer scan, after only 2 steps I got this single one result that had as a base address "UDK.exe"+02614AC8 and offset 68C

that said, I can't believe that's all I have, to do some freezing on the value because this base address changes the value every time. But when I go inside the game and do some slash and lose stamina, this address points to the address that I need.
But as I said it keep changing... I can't figure out how to know how could I make a program that writes to the memory of an address that doesn't always points to the address that I need to.

Again, any tips?

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Well.. I had to download some cracked version of the game because it was being a rly pain to do anything with the steam version.

But after some digging I have this scenario:

go.png

With pointer scan, after only 2 steps I got this single one result that had as a base address "UDK.exe"+02614AC8 and offset 68C

that said, I can't believe that's all I have to do some freezing on the value because this base address changes the value every time. But when I go inside the game and do some slash and lose stamina, this address points to the address that I need.
But as I said it keep changing... I can't figure out how to know how could I make a program that writes to the memory of an address that doesn't always points to the address that I need to.

Again, any tips?
You mean after you launched up the process again or does it just sometimes change?!

I'd code & inject a DLL and directly hook the opcode which you showed there.

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
while the process is opened the static address points to many different addresses including the one I need.

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
Any way... I don't know if that's the right way to do this but it works.

I don't really remember how, but I found out that there was another static address pointing to some addresses (changing frequently) and when this static address points to the same address that the base address of the stamina base address (that also changes frequently) was pointing to, then it was the right one to change.

After that everything I needed to do was make it codable and here it is:

https://pastebin.com/J9YBimT0

I don't know if I will keep making stuffs for this game but I'm happy with it right now. Also I didn't tested on the online version of the game, its possible that doesn't work but I think it does.

That's the version of the game that I tested:

https://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/7734673

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Any way... I don't know if that's the right way to do this but it works.

I don't really remember how, but I found out that there was another static address pointing to some addresses (changing frequently) and when this static address points to the same address that the base address of the stamina base address (that also changes frequently) was pointing to, then it was the right one to change.

After that everything I needed to do was make it codable and here it is:

https://pastebin.com/J9YBimT0

I don't know if I will keep making stuffs for this game but I'm happy with it right now. Also I didn't tested on the online version of the game, its possible that doesn't work but I think it does.

That's the version of the game that I tested:

https://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/7734673
Nice to her that it works. But I don't think you are allowed to post this TPB link. We all know how and where to get the game.

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
this method is ancient. Pointer scan or manual reversing is best way

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
I never did it before and I couldn't do it the "best" way because I couldn't find the right place... Again, it's my first time, and I'm open to learn anything that anyone can teach :rolleyes:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
this method is ancient. Pointer scan or manual reversing is best way
Wrong. Manual pointer scan always works. Pointer scan not always. And it's not ancient, since it works I'm still using it.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods