Solved Cheat Engine (Memory Explorer) alternative?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Driver

Dec 2, 2016
Hello, I have been lurking for some time but recently decided to make an account.

I have read that Cheat Engine is detectable by VAC games such as CS:GO and DOTA 2. Since I want to experiment with these games and I need to use some kind of memory explorer to find the addresses in them, could somebody point me to an alternative? Preferably the best alternative, even if it is somewhat difficult.

Any and all advice is appreciated. Thank you.

fx705HUJX0

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2016
Hey,

just put "-insecure" in to the Game startoptions on Steam and you are good to go. This turns VAC off.

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
Hey,

just put "-insecure" in to the Game startoptions on Steam and you are good to go. This turns VAC off.

you should mention that this works only in private botgames, dont try to hack in MM or public casuals with this

fx705HUJX0

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2016
Icew0lf

When -insecure is on, you cant join servers that are VAC-Secured. I know that for CSGO, so I would also assume that this is the same for all other VAC Games.
But you are right, its better not to play Online to be 100% safe.

maxownage01

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Apr 23, 2015
If you want to grab the offsets for CS:GO, just use an offset dumper. As long as you understand how to use them etc.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods