Outdated Cheat Engine - Beginner Cheat Engine Hacking Tutorials

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
So here is a series of tutorials where I discuss various things that I think are relevant to hacking, hope you enjoy them and leave any feedback below.
Note:They get more complex every video and they are mainly targeted at new users

These tutorials are old, you should do the new ones instead: Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

How to Use Cheat Engine HD

How to Use Cheat Engine Find Unknown value HD

Cheat Engine Find MultiLevel Pointers TUTORIAL HD

[Cheat Engine Pointer Scan TUTORIAL HD

Cheat Engine Find coordinates XYZ TUTORIAL HD

Cheat Engine Dissect Data/Structs TUTORIAL HD

Fleep

Last edited:

Darkraven

Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks for the data/structs function hint.
I searched everything on my own before.

Detk0rd

Nov 12, 2012
Thank you for this Fleep you are awesome, learning alot! i will definitely contribute back

Lokikol

Nov 15, 2012
Awesome Tutorial.
It helped me a lot but I've got an idea to get pointer scans faster.

Every Computer is different, but the static addresses are the same. So is ist possible to use 2 computers for pointer scans?

I pointerscan on both computers and get the one.ptr file, which i swap to the other computer where i calculate the two.ptr for each, and swap again. Going on this should reduce the number of scans by a lot, shouldn't it?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Give it a try and see how it goes

Ercan Ayan

Nov 18, 2012
THanks, I am beginner for hack game. Can you make list for step all tutorail like that

1- cheat engine tutorials
2- how to hack any game tutorias
3- .....

thanks again fleep.

DarkSnow

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Notice that cheat engine 6.2 has a different working of pointers,
So I keep using cheat engine 6.1 like you Fleep :)

Deathbringer

Dec 11, 2012
Hello, I tried with both tutorials for searching for pointers in the game "3 Stars of Destiny" (RPG) and I can't find the pointers, when I close the game and the previous value searched don't work anymore and I rescan for pointers I don't get any results, any help?? I tried almost all... Thanks!

j3b

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 18, 2012
I have a huge problem with Cheat engine.. Im doing it on CSS, but it doesnt work. I get the green static address of my health, but when i restart the game, the address have ??? values. Soo why cant i find the static addresses :< ?

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
I have a huge problem with Cheat engine.. Im doing it on CSS, but it doesnt work. I get the green static address of my health, but when i restart the game, the address have ??? values. Soo why cant i find the static addresses :< ?
You need to attach to the process before entering the game
lobby so the program has time to find the values. Also,
if anyone wants to check this... I believe that CSS uses
multiple health values.

Last edited:

TheGreatUnknown

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 20, 2012
Thanks for all your guides, the pointer scan was a life saver. Trying to find the static ammo value in Assault Cube was a 5 level pointer, pointer scan found it easily no wonder I got confused :)

Froze

Dec 21, 2012
is it just me or some of the videos are a bit blurry in the text parts.. even when i am in 1080p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts