Cheat Engine Alternative or Cheat Engine Similar Programs

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Cheat Engine Alternative

Free downloads of Cheat Engine Alternatives!
I see many people are searching for programs similar to Cheat Engine, probably because Cheat Engine is detected by their game and they want to use something that isn't detected. If you want to find Programs Like Cheat Engine just keep reading!

Memory Hacking Software by L. Spiro

Download in the attachments

Features

• Data Type Search
  • Many data types, including byte, short, long, __int64, float, double, and more.
  • Many search types.
  • Exact Value
  • Not Equal To
  • Range
  • Greater Than
  • Lower Than
  • Unknown
  • String Search
  • ASCII, Unicode, binary, Wildcard, and Regular Expression searches.
  • Useful options such as Match Case, Whole Word Only, and Aligned.
  • The only memory searcher available with Wildcard and Regular Expression searches.
  • Pointer Search
  • Find dynamic and/or static pointers.
  • Find pointers that point to an exact location, not at a location, a range of locations, locations higher or lower than another location, or all pointers.
  • Save the offset of your desired address from where each found pointer points. This helps you clearly see which pointers point to areas close to your desired address.
  • Group Search
  • Find patterns of numbers using various techniques.
  • Useful for finding tilemaps in tile-based games, especially in ROM games.
  • cheat engine similar programs

ArtMoney

Visit the ArtMoney Site
Download in the attachments this great program like cheat engine

Features
  • 7 different methods to search for values ( 5 methods for SE edition), including - Exact value, Sequence of values, Range of values, Unknown value, Coded value, Search of Structures, Search by Formula.
  • 3 different methods to search for pointers, including scanner for Pointer-to-Pointer structure up to 5 level (2 level for SE edition). We recommend to scan only static and even addresses (Search with "Scan only static addresses" option). Static pointers works on all computers.
  • Search for 12 data types in one time (18 data types with both byte orders). If you set "ALL" type when scaning then ArtMoney detects data type automatically. Unique scanning algorithm of ArtMoney has no competitor! Special data type "Integer 3 bytes" for Game Boy, NES, SNES и Sony Playstation emulators.

Also be sure to checkout c5's MemCrawl - x86/x64 Memory searcher

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

ANATHEMA IS NOW SQUALR - SqualrSite

AnathemaEngine

Anathema is a platform to download and share cheats for single player PC games. Search for cheats that others have already discovered, or discover your own and share them with other members of the community. This process is made simple and easy, which is perfect for those with minimal experiance that would prefer to use cheats written by experts.
Develop Cheats

For those who wish to develop their own cheats, there is a developer tool to create hacks easily called Anathema.
Anathema is a modern single player game hacking engine designed to make cheating in games easy. Within minutes, create cheats such as:

Godmode
Teleportation
Infinite Money
Infinite Ammo
Increased Speed
Unlimited Stat Points
Item Duplication
And many, many more.

Traditional Memory Scanning Features

Anathema has all of the traditional memory scanning features with added touches, including the ability to scan with multiple constraints at once, such as a value that has both increased and is greater than zero.
Automated Memory Scanning

Automatically discover hacks without doing all of the work. Let Anathema correlate your key presses with memory changes to automatically find useful cheats, such as the player's position or ammo.

Anathema also features several other automated scanning features, such as a Chunk Scanner to quickly locate useful memory, or the Change Counter to determine what memory changes frequently, or infrequently.
LUA Scripting

Write sophisticated hacks with minimal effort using the user friendly scripting language LUA. Leverage the power of the FASM compiler to write your own code to replace the code in the game on the fly.

Last edited:

Adam

Dank Tier Donator
Mar 7, 2013
So awhile ago I was having issues with cheat engine where I couldn't find any static addresses even if I use a tutorial.. Hey Guys I'm looking for cheat engine similar programs, do you know any? I later attempted to use it on my laptop and I found the same address but it was green, so I looked up why it would be black still and found out it is because my desktop has windows vista .-. so I was wondering if anyone here knew any good alternatives?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
So awhile ago I was having issues with cheat engine where I couldn't find any static addresses even if I use a tutorial.. I later attempted to use it on my laptop and I found the same address but it was green, so I looked up why it would be black still and found out it is because my desktop has windows vista .-. so I was wondering if anyone here knew any good alternatives?
Try TSearch.

:)

justintcs

Jul 13, 2012
So awhile ago I was having issues with cheat engine where I couldn't find any static addresses even if I use a tutorial.. I later attempted to use it on my laptop and I found the same address but it was green, so I looked up why it would be black still and found out it is because my desktop has windows vista .-. so I was wondering if anyone here knew any good alternatives?
maybe you missed some step, can you roughly tell me how you find pointer???
Step by step, or record it as video, then let us figure out what's goin on =)

Adam

Dank Tier Donator
Mar 7, 2013
maybe you missed some step, can you roughly tell me how you find pointer???
Step by step, or record it as video, then let us figure out what's goin on =)
The addresses just didn't appear green but it still was always the same if I restarted the game or when I attempted it on another pc it appeared as green

Last edited:

justintcs

Jul 13, 2012
The addresses just didn't appear green but it still was always the same if I restarted the game or when I attempted it on another pc it appeared as green
How about try on another computer, or just reinstall yr CE

Adam

Dank Tier Donator
Mar 7, 2013
How about try on another computer, or just reinstall yr CE
Its simply because vista, according to the cheat engine fourms site admin "Vista sucks too much to even show colors " I already looked up information thus is why I am asking for good alternatives

justintcs

Jul 13, 2012
Its simply because vista, according to the cheat engine fourms site admin "Vista sucks too much to even show colors " I already looked up information thus is why I am asking for good alternatives
Okay... Well I think you should upgrade your OS

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I Made a thread showcasing them

Kopuz

Apr 8, 2013
ArtMoney, that thing still exists I used to use that around 15 years ago along with TSearch.

johnkittz

Jun 28, 2016
ArtMoney has adware on the free edition I would avoid installing it

I use CE 95% of the time but I also use CheatHappens CoSmOs it amazing with .NET Games

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
i made my own Cheat Engine, its not really that hard to do the basic stuff like scan for values and things like that its just a lot of comparison.

Seneekikaant

Nov 12, 2016
Rake;42992 said:

AnathemaEngine

Anathema is a platform to download and share cheats for single player PC games. Search for cheats that others have already discovered, or discover your own and share them with other members of the community. This process is made simple and easy, which is perfect for those with minimal experiance that would prefer to use cheats written by experts.
Develop Cheats
I had a look at this program and watched the tutorial vids for it, however couldn't make it search for anything. Is this fully compatible with windows 10 64 bit? It looks really decent

Zac

Squally Dev
Fleep Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 23, 2013
I had a look at this program and watched the tutorial vids for it, however couldn't make it search for anything. Is this fully compatible with windows 10 64 bit? It looks really decent
Hey, I'm the original author of the Anathena (name has changed from the Ad I posted). I've been working on it and putting out regular updates recently. The tutorials are a bit out of date, so I'll have to revisit them soon. Almost all of my testing has been Windows 10 with 64 bit, What game were you trying?

EDIT: I recently did massive updates in a switch from Winforms => WPF. Some things broke in this process, I just put out an update fixing a bug preventing the editing of addresses in certain cases. You should be able to just launch the program 1-2 times and it Anathena should start automatically updating. Still I'd like to know what game, I'm always trying to improve this project.

Last edited:

Seneekikaant

Nov 12, 2016
Hey, I'm the original author of the Anathena (name has changed from the Ad I posted). I've been working on it and putting out regular updates recently. The tutorials are a bit out of date, so I'll have to revisit them soon. Almost all of my testing has been Windows 10 with 64 bit, What game were you trying?

EDIT: I recently did massive updates in a switch from Winforms => WPF. Some things broke in this process, I just put out an update fixing a bug preventing the editing of addresses in certain cases. You should be able to just launch the program 1-2 times and it Anathena should start automatically updating. Still I'd like to know what game, I'm always trying to improve this project.
Thanks for getting back to me, the game I first tried was I Am Alive as it's what I'm currently working on with CE and figured it would be a good way for me to compare everything. After that I tried Bastion after seeing one of the tutorials saying it was a .NET game but I didn't get any .NET results when I selected the option and lastly I tried Stardew Valley, which got me the .NET results but I was unable to modify anything. I do really like the interface though and it looks like it will be a very useful program.

edit: I also just noticed the shortcuts don't seem to be actually pointing to where the program is installed, and their properties menu is different to other shortcuts and it won't allow me to run with admin priveleges. That's probably why I'm having issues

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods