Charging for hacks...

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I hate it that places charge you for game hacks..​
I always have.. And I've vowed that I will never charge anyone for a hack I've created.​
I understand that a lot of work goes into them.. I do.. But honestly these places are ridiculous.. Places like Catalyst-Hax, CallofDutyCheats, and many, many others charge $20/month and upwards for a "License" to their hacks and I think it's bullshit. And it's not because I want their hack for free, I could give a shit about their hack, but what it's doing to the hacking community.. I feel like hacking should be an open source and free entity for everyone and anyone.​

With these places like Catalyst-Hax and CallofDutyCheats, as soon as a game is released, they've "hacked" it by the second day. Why? Because they use the EXACT same template and simply change a couple of memory address and then charge you another $20/month to use their hacks that they changed a couple things on from their last hack.​

I think it's perfectly fine to add in a Donation option. Help out the developer if you want to, but don't force them to purchase your programs.. I've donated aplenty to many developers in the past, not because it was necessary but because I appreciated their time to it and weren't greedy asses like everyone else is that just want to make a quick buck off some code they wrote. Again, I understand that a lot of time goes into a lot of hacks, but that isn't justification in my mind.​

Anyways, sorry for ranting on! I just wanted to express my opinion on this somewhere since it's been bothering me for awhile. :)

Demnex

Jul 24, 2012
The only reason they do that is so they can have it Undetected for as long as they could. More people getting it = Easily detected, less people getting it = not detected. Unless its one of those game that don't have Guards and protection.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I knew someone would bring this up. :p Sure that's a contribution to why, but definitely not the main reason. The main reason is greed, hands down. And while having it cost keeps it more secure, you notice that not every public hack is detected. Yes, there's a higher chance it will be patched, but by then you'd have shared it with so many people that people could figure out their own workarounds. But you're right, having it cost does make it a lot less likely it'll get detected. But you have to figure whether or not the good out weights the bad.

More developers with source = More advanced variations of the code being distributed, meaning more advanced hacks, and more methods of hooking etc. etc.
One developer with source charging = Their own variation of their code being distributed, meaning only as advanced as they want, and a single method which if patched, that person/group could be stumped on a workaround.

You bring up a good point though. :)

EDIT: The other thing that shows that it is mostly greed, is that most of these places charge monthly. What difference would it be for detection if it was a one time fee? Then if it got patched, release a new version and charge a new amount for that one as well, that would keep the chances of detection the same without charging people $240/year for your hacks. Greed. :p

Demnex

Jul 24, 2012
Well if they pay monthly that is a rip off. Unless its REALLY good, and gets updated daily. I use to go on this website for Combat Arms DLL's Most of them get detected withing 5 or 10 days. So its best to say you are correct with the monthly pay, BUT if it is a good hack that gets Updated daily, has really creative hacks that no other one has and has great support and only cost like 5 - 10 $ is a really good deal.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I totally agree with you. :) You've kinda changed my mind a little bit. :p I still hate the greedy monthly pay places like Catalyst-Hax, but a one time $5-$10 for a creative hack isn't bad especially since the chance of detection goes way down like you said, and support the developer for his creativity and work at the same time. Kind of a change of heart, haha. :p

Added a quick picture of Catalyst-Hax one of the most popular subscription based hack prices... Up to $15 a week..

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Up to a 15$ per week, whaa :eek: Who pays them so much per week for a freakin aimbot which destroy's the point of playing anyways... Okay, if the game is brand new I get it, they just have to be on top of some scoreboard. Simple as that I suppose :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
That is pretty ridiculous at Catalyst hacks, I have never charged for hacks but recently considered it. To be honest I agree with you guys in the One time fee Idea, something like $5 will easily reward the creator whilst taking it easy on the player's money.

I also like the idea of sharing all these things but if you run a site like this It can be difficult as I am a broke student and have to pay for everything myself e.g. domain and server costs etc. Luckily I had some people help along the way where I paid them with advertising or a position on the site, otherwise I would be screwed.

Ultimately if your doing well this is only small money but if your just about getting by it can help with all kinds of costs for sure.

Fleep

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Fleep has a good point.

Well, I knew two sites that charged 5$ for all their hacks (monthly subscription), and I don't see anything wrong with that.

I wouldn't ever pay 15$ for 1 hack, that I'd only have for 1 month though.

I think it's perfectly fine to charge money for something that took one quite a while to write. Especially if it's a good hack that has a low detection rate.

Take RageHacks.net, their BC2 hack has never been detected and it's the only hack with such a crazy amount of features. So they charge 25$ for it. I understand that, but I would never pay for it.

I would like to one day create a "private" cheat site, yes a bit for the money, but also for the experience. I enjoy being on these kinds of forums.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Yh its a good idea Helios but unless you are incredibly skilled at hacking the latest games It won't be as easy running a site like that.

crazywink I just had a look at catalyst and as much of a rip-off as it is, these guys are clearly making tons of money. If you just have a look at their main page which is excellent along with their forum. Stupidly enough people actually buy and pay monthly for these hacks.

Fleep

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I think we should make a DONATE BUTTON like for paypal or other stuff so if smb like my work and he wanted to make my face smile just donate me so i can have some support ( money is best support :p) but thank's it's ok too. I also buy orginal games if i like it coz i think i should pay for some good programming work :p

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
BlackPitchPL said:
I think we should make a DONATE BUTTON like for paypal or other stuff so if smb like my work and he wanted to make my face smile just donate me so i can have some support ( money is best support :p) but thank's it's ok too. I also buy orginal games if i like it coz i think i should pay for some good programming work :p
You just gave me an idea, I saw this mod a while back which allows people to buy each other 'Drinks' this way if someone is pretty happy with another member's work or release they can Donate to them a small amount as a thank you. Any ideas on this?

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Yeah, Catalyst-Hax is raking in the money, if you look at their subscription redirects they have 33,000 hits, figuring $10 each one, you can figure they've made roughly $330,000.

I would love to see a donate button on here. :) Or like you suggested Fleep, "Buying them a drink." I would happily donate to some people. :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I prefer gold over money ( oil sounds ok too, 1/4 barrels for hack ). Nahh I'm just kidding but yeah, donate button is a must these days ( definetly add one to your universal GH application too ). We should also have a donator's badge or something for users who have donated to the site

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
yeah GH app could have smt like hack's for donater's if smb donate a site should have some special access to private hack's that our crew make i think is an good idea. For me paypay make best offer coz thay dont charge for small donate and you can see money just after 2 min :p

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
In my opinion, they charge for hacks because the amount of time they put in it and for the updates.

At one point understandable. :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Yes I think there should be a donate button on here to help support authors. With an option like that it will encourage authors to work on hacks for various games and the community can show its support for their hack. I will do my best to help support this community since this seems to be a mature group of people and not a bunch of skids like on countless other hacking sites.
Nice idea, I will look into adding a plugin for that. if I can't do that people can always put their own button on signature or their posts to allow others to donate to them

Fleep

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I think adding a own button like fleep says for people to donate is a good idea. It dos stimulate the author of the trainer for either updating it to run it with the latest version, adding more functions or buying the latest games and then hack them.

I've been in a group where we used to do this. All the money we earned was used to buy new games with so we can keep on releasing new trainers for new games. :)

* I might add a donate to my releases from now on. Just to collect money so I can buy more games from it. *

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods