Chad Vernon - Raw Directx9 game Tutorial.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
"Fuck this site, your gonna have proof that your mods are stealing all there work and call me childish, fuck you fleep and your site"

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkraven

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Nice, I've never heard of this framework before, I'll have a look later.

btw how much have you been working on this project already?

And I agree on. the modelling part, it is a pain in the ass :D

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
well I started last year, but I then Did a month in a phych Ward, and then 2 months in jail. So about 9 months. Im not as far as I "Could" be, but Im writing INSANELY weirdly so that I will have an awesome finished project when I am done. Currently I have Completed for the most part the classes for Timer, Harddriver ReWrite, 2d Lines, Text, Regular Polygons, 2d Boxes,Texture Loading, D3DxARGB Color Loading, 2d Sprites (90% done),D3d is managed as well as window evens, User Input, as well as having all the resets and Lost Devices managed. I havnt started into the 3d part of it yet, because I wanna get the basic functions down pat and read up more on how to correctly use the view and world matrixs to transform and move things around.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Sounds alot for a one mans job anyhow. Isn't it hard to keep motivated? And why were you in jail if I may ask? :)

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
It is somewhat hard to keep motivated, And it is a lot for one man to do - but its kinda a dream of mine. Once I get the basic parts finished setting up I intend on having 2 or 3 of my friends help with modeling and texturing (already have Yeses, and the one kid is MAD good at modeling..) , As you can see by the timeline, I havnt done much in a year, my main issue was I also didnt have a computer of my own (Just got one 3 days ago) so it was hard to work on it, kept it alive on a flashdrive lol... I was in jail because my mom lied to the cops (Mega long and not posting publicly what exactly she lied about, but in short - I spent 2 months hand scraping pig shit out of an untreated wood floor and cleaning like mad - and when it was all clean and nice, she didnt want me in her nice new clean how anymore (which was funny, cause if I wouldnt of cleaned it, she wouldnt of been able to call the cops cause they would of condemned the house) ) to send me to a phych ward, and then got a PFA on me which left me homeless, and then lied and said I broke the PFA which landed me in jail, I would of only been in for 2 days - but I was homeless so they wouldnt let me out until my probation was over, which was in july (6 months)-- however my Half sister came and got me and gave me a place to live after about 2 months, it wouldnt of taken as long - but I was in a Middle of bumfuck nowhere prison and they where not permitting me to make phone calls. Eventually my mom told my sister what was going on, and then when probation finally god there act together and got back to her, she drove 150 miles and picked me up, and then drove me back.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Pff.. alot of action in your life. Anyways glad that you're here now with your new pc

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
I guess lol.. Honestly not that much, you just asked a pretty good question lol. You get a chance you check out his works?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Yeah I will, probably tomorrow

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods