Solved CE Pointer help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

CyberAce

Jul 15, 2015
I'm quite new to this, so go easy on me.
I got a static pointer in CE, so I don't have to find the Address every time the game is loaded.
I'm using Fleep's "How to hack any game" Console C++ source by editing the address and offsets. Think his offsets are outdated.
How do I get the base and offsets to put into the code from the pointer I found. Here are some screenshots so its easy to understand.
My pointer:

The part of the code I need to replace it with:

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
And sorry about the thread stacking.
till0sch was referring to the fact that you are using a pointer that originated from the thread stack, which will not be persistent/reliable/static.

You should re-watch the video again and code with Fleep(and yes we know he doesn't explain everything 100%) Also spend some time reading old threads, we've gone over this stuff a thousand times :)

in your example: ammoBaseAddress would equal whatever is in the "threadstack" box you posted.
(you will need to use this most likely: Tutorial - Get Module Base Address Tutorial dwGetModuleBaseAddress)

The ammoOffsets variable would be {0x17c, 0xC}

The ammoValue would stay the same in fleep's code. It will make your ammo value be 1337 because those bytes represent the hexadecimal version 1337 as an integer.

You need to find a new pointer that is not threadstack, if you need any help after you found it let us know, good luck!

Do these tuts
How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

How to Hack Any Game pt 2 Rake

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Approved

1. Dont use threadstack
2. Code something yourself instead of using someone else's

CyberAce

Jul 15, 2015
No, no, no, I wasn't going to use his code. It was merely for learning purposes, as I'm pretty new to this. I was going to test if I can correctly find out offsets and use them in a trainer, if it worked on Fleep's code, then I would write my own from scratch.
And the thing that confused me was that he used what writes to this address, but I don't know how to use the pointer scan results in the C++ code.
And sorry about the thread stacking. I put it in the wrong section, but I couldn't remove it as it wasn't approved, so I just posted here.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods