Solved Cant find player array in any other game other than AssaultCube

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

windows.h

Sep 7, 2015
Are there any other ways of finding the player array?

I was trying to find it in Piercing Blow

JewsusChrist

Feb 14, 2016
All you need to know how to find player array in any or most games

Last edited by a moderator:

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Plenty of ways to find the player array. One is to get an entities health, get the instruction that accesses it, then backtrace to find the list.

niceone

Mar 26, 2016
Thank you guys!
I will try it later this day, but i already watched the video.
It looks great, im curious to test it on my game.

Also this Forum and the videos are very nice!
You guys answered so fast and the videos from guided hacking helped me a lot to come to this point im yet in a few hours (Im completly new to Cheatengine, but i already found the xyz coordinates, the health and the name pointers (but this is a bit buggy))

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Thank you guys!
I will try it later this day, but i already watched the video.
It looks great, im curious to test it on my game.

Also this Forum and the videos are very nice!
You guys answered so fast and the videos from guided hacking helped me a lot to come to this point im yet in a few hours (Im completly new to Cheatengine, but i already found the xyz coordinates, the health and the name pointers (but this is a bit buggy))
Welcome to team GH!

niceone

Mar 26, 2016
I have two questions to the method in the video -

The first:
Is there a way to find similar values from unknown players (the players exists in the game but i dont have a adress from them) - like health or the name?

And the secound:
Is there a fast and easy way to find all the pointers to the adresses that represent the same values?
Like a schema, or can i calculate the pointers from one pointer i found?

Thank you!

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
To the first one:
Usualy you can use the address of your Health to find the so called entityList which holds all the players currently on your game.
Just take a known address and do a pointer scan.
Do the typical things to check if the pointers are right even after game restarts.
Check wich pointers do have the right "last" offset to your health.
There should be other pointers wich do have this offset as the last one too.
These could be pointers to the entityList with your players offset (on local game usualy 0) and the offset to your health.
So they could look like this game.exe+offset | playerOffsetInEntityList | healthOffset

I hope this helps

Nazalas

Coder
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
May 20, 2015
To the first one:
Usualy you can use the address of your Health to find the so called entityList which holds all the players currently on your game.
Just take a known address and do a pointer scan.
Do the typical things to check if the pointers are right even after game restarts.
Check wich pointers do have the right "last" offset to your health.
There should be other pointers wich do have this offset as the last one too.
These could be pointers to the entityList with your players offset (on local game usualy 0) and the offset to your health.
So they could look like this game.exe+offset | playerOffsetInEntityList | healthOffset

I hope this helps
Note: Checking that the last offset is the same as it was for your entity assumes that you and the enemy are using the same class. This may not always be the case.

niceone

Mar 26, 2016
I have two images with the HP from two diffrent players here, they both have the same last offset, but i dont know how to find the next players HP.
Sorry, i dont understand it, if you already wrote it down above.
Can you show an example to me with this two pictures?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I have two images with the HP from two diffrent players here, they both have the same last offset, but i dont know how to find the next players HP.
Sorry, i dont understand it, if you already wrote it down above.
Can you show an example to me with this two pictures?

The offset on the top is the last one, not the one on the bottom :)

niceone

Mar 26, 2016
Oh fail sorry i didnt know that.
So i try it again:

I have two values from the same player, the HP and the X coordinate - how can i find the values from the other blue players?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Oh fail sorry i didnt know that.
So i try it again:

I have two values from the same player, the HP and the X coordinate - how can i find the values from the other blue players?

Generally speaking if these 2 variables were in the same structure the addresses in red would be the same and this would be your player base address.

To find values for other players, you would do the exact same thing you did for your local player, if you and the enemy are of the same class, the offsets will be the same.

b1el155

Aug 26, 2017
Pegue o PlayerBase, coloque um breakpoint sobre ela, veja onde ela é acessada, hook na funçao, e veja se todos os cEntities estao passando sobre ela!

English Translate:
Grab the PlayerBase, put a breakpoint on it, see where it's accessed, hook on the function, and see if all cEntities are passing over it!

Last edited:

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Pegue o PlayerBase, coloque um breakpoint sobre ela, veja onde ela é acessada, hook na funçao, e veja se todos os cEntities estao passando sobre ela!
English please.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods