Solved can't find addresses

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Leet

Nov 17, 2016
i cant seem to find the address for ammo. (or player)

does anyone know how to find them?

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
Also a little tip. I don't have this game so idk how it works. But in some games like borderlands 2 you have to search differently then you may expect. The ammo values in that game are floats. Also if you have 10 bullets in your clip, and 50 in your stock you would search for 60. Not 10. So play around with different data types and use unknown initial value if you really can't find it.

Leet

Nov 17, 2016
Also a little tip. I don't have this game so idk how it works. But in some games like borderlands 2 you have to search differently then you may expect. The ammo values in that game are floats. Also if you have 10 bullets in your clip, and 50 in your stock you would search for 60. Not 10. So play around with different data types and use unknown initial value if you really can't find it.
Thank you :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods