Solved can someone help me to find this game mana address ?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

abizaria

Jan 14, 2017
i never find the exact value that is shown in the client game. i always find a value that seems to represent my %mana.

i found the green value that is 5D1B6F38 and the pointer 08, but when i close the game and try to add this manually again, the cheat engine dont show me the value.
but if i do all the changed/unchanged thing to find the address again, i will find always this address 5D1B6F38 and the pointer 08.

can someone help me ? im very begginer in this.

KISKE

Game Developer
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jul 27, 2016
You should never use .dll or .exe that belongs to Windows or any OS for that matter as your base address.

How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

Pointer Scanning Like a Boss

How to Hack Any Game pt 2 Rake

Last edited by a moderator:

abizaria

Jan 14, 2017
i spent the whole morning trying to find the mana address of this game : zezeniaonline.com
and whenever i close the game the CE wont show the value again. i must be super retarded, im about to kill myself

Xray

Silenced
Jan 6, 2017
Are you sure you are adding the offset 0x08 when you add the base addy manually?

abizaria

Jan 14, 2017
Are you sure you are adding the offset 0x08 when you add the base addy manually?
yes,
i did it many times : i find an adress that represents my mana by doing the changed/unchanged scans. is always find a number like this : 1300194169.
then i i go in > find out what writes to this address. then i get 1 instruction and click more info. the red info is always this : [ebp+08]
then i copy the value of the pointer needed this address is probably...
then i do a new scan in hex of this value. here i always find those two green addresses : 5D1B6F60 and 5D1B7214
i add the green address to the table. the 5D1B6F60 when i click in address in the table shows : wow64.dll+46F60
and the 5D1B7214 shows : wow64.dll+47214
t inhen i add manually, select the option pointer. put in the large box : wow64.dll+46F60 and in the small box i put 08.
then the new pointer show exactly the value that represents my mana.

but when i restart the game, this pointer never shows again the right value.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
I was just about to say that KISKE.... but I was distracted by browsing the site for the game and found this fucking gem.

For those who don't speak spanish, Fumador de Crack translates to Crack Smoker xD

abizaria

Jan 14, 2017
i also tried the method pointer scan. i did the rescan about 10 times, then i got like 7 addresses.
added all then to the table, but when i restart the game, none of them show the right value.

abizaria

Jan 14, 2017
I was just about to say that KISKE.... but I was distracted by browsing the site for the game and found this fucking gem.

For those who don't speak spanish, Fumador de Crack translates to Crack Smoker xD
hehe. those guys usually get name locked and have to change the name

Xray

Silenced
Jan 6, 2017
You might not be adding the right value then. When you add the address manually, make sure it's the same value type as is in game. Example if the value is float, make sure you add it as a float instead of 4 bytes

KISKE

Game Developer
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jul 27, 2016
Just to be clear, if you modify your value on Cheat Engine, does affect the mana in-game ?

abizaria

Jan 14, 2017
Just to be clear, if you modify your value on Cheat Engine, does affect the mana in-game ?
yes. when i change the value to 0. my visual mana in game goes to 0. then i use a spell and the visual mana goes back to normal

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods