Tutorial Call of Duty C# GDI Overlay

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
In this video i go over how to properly make an overlay form that uses GDI in C#.
Not the best method by any means but it works very well. Great for beginners who would like to try and make an esp, but have no clue how to get started. There was no documentation of this anywhere from what i could find, so i figured i would make a video for you guys here at GH.

Thanks are of course, appreciated ;).

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Good shit bro, keep coming with that fiya.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Excellent video!

We have a d3d9 video too

Last edited:

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
Rake;46038 said:
Excellent video!
I linked to GH in my video desc. Hopefully we can get some more noobies in here who want to learn!

Oneshot

Meme Tier VIP
Apr 4, 2015
Nice good work dude :) make a tutorial using dear imgui ;) i wanna know that shit. and you are a good teacher ;)

arifali

Feb 23, 2017
Hello,

I am wondering if its possible to create full screen overlay on multiple monitors.
In my case I may have 3 to 5 monitors connected and I want have full screen overlay on all my monitors.
I only need to have single color 2D overlay, means a rectangle filled with one color.

If screenshot is taken or any screen capture APIs are used , overlay should not show up but whats underneath overlay should show up.

Can anyone please guide me, what graphics library( OpenGL, GDI, DirectX) I should use for it and which APIs?

I am quite new to graphics programming looking for some pointers

Thanks,

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Only works in windowed mode I'm pretty sure. If you want to draw on fullscreen game you will have to hook the graphics API that the game uses

idot442

Sep 2, 2016
Can you Help me to attach the FormOverlay to the game window. im looking for hours on google but can't find the solution

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Can you Help me to attach the FormOverlay to the game window. im looking for hours on google but can't find the solution
Did you watch the video? It is explained. You use GetwindowRect on the game window and set the coordinates and size of your window to be the same as the game window

Kinvaras

Nobleman
Dec 18, 2017
...Not the best method by any means ...
Why do you say this? Is there a better way to make an external ESP in C#?

I used this method to make an esp for assault cube. I'm making an urt hack now, and if there's a better way, i would like to learn it :D

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
The C++ extern IntPtr FindWindow isn't finding the window causing the rect to be null.
Did you figure out why? Any more info on this so we can help you or post the solution for future people with the same issue

Sep 25, 2018
Im running into an error... Can anyone help?

Error:
cannot convert from 'out GDI_Overlay.Overlay.RECT' to 'out System.Drawing.Rectangle

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods