Source Code Call of Duty: Black Ops Multihack

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

incantation

How feeble thy man hast come forth unto Golgotha!
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 19, 2017
Game Name
Black Ops
How long you been coding/hacking?
Some years
Coding Language
C++
This is my first real cheat, not counting the basic aimbot I made for AssaultCube. I had intended to create a menu, but I gradually lost interest in developing this further. Otherwise, it is completely usable online. There was not a single Black Ops cheat source publicly available that I could find, except one with an ESP. My code is nowhere near perfect, but I really hope someone can look at this and it will help them learn something for this 10 year-old game :). I learned a lot through making this such as VEH hooking, VMT hooking, learning to use IDA better, etc. Helpful criticism is welcome!

Today we will presenting a multi-hack based on the popular title, Call of Duty Black Ops. Black Ops was the 1st installment of the Black Ops series developed by Treyarch and published by publishing giant Activision. The game was released on most major platform, the game included an intense and high-energy revolutionary singleplayer campaign which was the first of it's kind to feature branching story lines where you could make certain choices that would decide the outcome of the particular situation you would be playing in. Black Ops II also had an active and lively multiplayer base which bred competition and fueled players desires to gain advantages over their enemies, this is where our Black ops cheat comes into play, as you will see in the following video the Black Ops hack has a wealth of features, they include:

As you will see in the video this multihack will give you a heavy advantage over your enemies, with the black ops hack enabled you will be able to see your enemies behind walls as well as shoot them behind walls as well. Included with this contribution will also be the source code to the hack. It should be noted that currently the aimbot only aims at the j_head bone, but this can easily be added and adjusted to include each bone by utilizing loops. The aimbot underwent a lot of work but is far from perfect, modifying the usercmd in CL_CreateNewCommands might not have been done in the most ideal way but rest assured it is still functioning. A name change is currently being worked on as an additional feature. This black ops hack source code will allow you to analyze each function and learn how each feature works so you can learn the functionality at your own pace. Just so you know what to expect the project has separate engine, aimbot and ESP source files and as you'll see in the main file uses standard DLL injection as a method of execution.

Here is a video of the hack. If you want to skip to the fun, go 20 seconds in.

Features:
  • Aimbot
  • No recoil
  • No spread
  • Silent Aim
  • Name ESP/ 2D Box ESP
  • Autowall
  • Autoshoot
  • WIP Name changer

Notes:
  • If there is one thing I am not happy with, it would be the way I'm modifying the usercmd in CL_CreateNewCommands. I'm not sure if my way is the most ideal way. Everyone I've asked was either completely unwilling to help and ignored me, or just did not know. Thus the aimbot is still imperfect after spending weeks on it.
  • The aimbot only aims at the j_head bone. It shouldn't be hard at all to loop through each bone and prioritize each one by damage/visibility.
  • I tried to implement a FirstBulletFix type of function, but I never noticed a difference. It's never called for this reason.
  • The name changer is a WIP. It will add your client number after the name because of the duplicate name. It doesn't seem to do this if the target client is still in the middle of joining the game. Wasn't a priority so I didn't look further into it.

Credits:
  • JD96 for just being himself and helping out new people like me with general questions.
  • kokole for the autowall function and the curt replies to my messages (lol)
  • iSuckAtLife for answering some questions and being nice
  • HereToHack for posting the RhinoCheats sources, those helped a lot with ESP
  • unkn0wnch3ats and GuidedHacking for their many resourceful threads

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments
Last edited by a moderator:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This is awesome, thank you for sharing the source code there is a lot of useful information in there

Reactions: incantation

incantation

How feeble thy man hast come forth unto Golgotha!
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 19, 2017
Good job bro, i really like these vintage stuffs. You brought me back in time 😢
Thanks man! I was getting serious 2010 vibes while making this. I remember when the game came out, I got it for my 360 but had no network adapter so I couldn't play online hahaha

Neat stuff. Nice release :coffee:
Thanks!

Great release!
Thanks man, funny enough I was watching your ESP tutorial earlier this morning! I love TES 3/4/5, maybe my next project will be an ESP for a singleplayer game :)

This is awesome, thank you for sharing the source code there is a lot of useful information in there
Appreciate it Rake, keep up the good work with this site 👊

HDTragic

Jan 10, 2021
How were you able to get addresses out of cheat engine? I am trying to write one for cold war but cold war just crashes when I try to run it with cheat engine. So how do you bypass this?

Plavnik

certified gamer
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 10, 2019
How were you able to get addresses out of cheat engine? I am trying to write one for cold war but cold war just crashes when I try to run it with cheat engine. So how do you bypass this?
Stop Process Then Use Cheat Engine. :fleep:

Well that's what people say to do....

Community Mods