Solved C# Trainer Help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Mikail601

Jan 11, 2014
Hey guys, i've followed the tutorial of Fleep when he was making a c# trainer. So i've made it the program works 100% but i want to add something extra like a textbox wich changes the attackspeed value.

So as i know he did this:

C#:
bool Attackspeed = false;
String AttackPointer = "Pointer";
int[] AttackOffset = { Offset };
[B]int AttackValue = VALUE;[/B]  <-- Here is the value that he entered (3) but i want this to attach it to a textbox so the user of the hack can change the value without changing it in the source. By adding a textbox or numericupdown pad. My question is how do i do this?

Here is the other part where this [B]attackvalue[/B] comes in that writes it into the game

#region AttackSpeed
if (AttackSpeed)
{
     myMemory.ReadProcess = myProcess[0];
     myMemory.Open();
     int pointerAddress = HexToDec(AttackPointer);
     int[] pointerOffset = AttackOffset;
     int bytesWritten;
[B]     byte[] valueToWrite = BitConverter.GetBytes(AttackValue I Want textbox or numericupdown here);[/B]
     string writtenAddress = myMemory.PointerWrite((IntPtr)pointerAddress, valueToWrite, pointerOffset, out bytesWritten);
     myMemory.CloseHandle();
I will be thankfull if ucan help me <3

Last edited by a moderator:

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
uhm as far i can see -> AttackValue = Convert.ToInt32(textboxname.Text);

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Use event TextChanged on your Textbox then you cast the text of your textbox into Int.

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Just go in your TextBox events tab and double clic on TextChanged event , and it will redirect your to the function , and you put the code that GAFO just gave you ..

EDIT: Learn the bisic of the language before starting to hack , we'll avoid these kind of easy question. :p

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Just go in your TextBox events tab and double clic on TextChanged event , and it will redirect your to the function , and you put the code that GAFO just gave you ..

EDIT: Learn the bisic of the language before starting to hack , we'll avoid these kind of easy question. :p
yeh .. Cyrion is totaly right, learn the coding lang first Oo

aaah btw if you still dont find the textchanged event .. -> https://www7.pic-upload.de/24.01.14/1a1sdzuw1rh6.png

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
AttackValue = NumericUpDownX.Value

You have to go to the designer, add a button e.g. and the numericupdown and then double click the button for the button_click event in which you write that..

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
lol he can also write it into the numericUpDown value_changed event if you do it this way ~

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.