Solved C++ send doesnt update client

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

XNickX

May 5, 2014
Hi i have got a little problem.. my english isnt very good btw..
So i have got hooked winsock send a recv in one small mmorpg.. everything works great.. but when i send "move to position" packet.. the client does not update player on recieved packets with new positions but u need to relog to see where u moved.. I tried finding variables with CE that may check if client is waiting for new positions or something.. but didnt worked. The only thing i think i could do is to try hook clients player moving function if theres any, but i dont really know how.. Thanks for answers :)

XNickX

May 5, 2014
I solved it :) Progress in my hack
changed
C++:
__asm CMP EDI, 2147483802
to:
C++:
__asm cmp DWORD PTR [EDI], 2147483802

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Hi i have got a little problem.. my english isnt very good btw..
So i have got hooked winsock send a recv in one small mmorpg.. everything works great.. but when i send "move to position" packet.. the client does not update player on recieved packets with new positions but u need to relog to see where u moved.. I tried finding variables with CE that may check if client is waiting for new positions or something.. but didnt worked. The only thing i think i could do is to try hook clients player moving function if theres any, but i dont really know how.. Thanks for answers :)
1) what game are you attempting to do this for?
2) attach a copy of your source, or the specific part you need help with to the post.
3) if you find English difficult try use Google translate, might be easier for you, and for us.
4) be more specific about your problem with examples, maybe we can explain a better method for you to use instead of working just with packets.

XNickX

May 5, 2014
Game: Chmatákov Online it is a small czech MMORPG

This doesnt need any of my sources, because i want to know something that is more like with memory editing or something than a c++ programming.. it will come later. :)

The game is isometric and moving is done by mouse.. Player will move to tile, where u click. Looks like this:
chmat.png

When player want to move, client will send packet with X and Y, where player want to move.. the packets are here:
packets.png

But when i send the move packet manualy without client knowing.. The server will notice it and will move me, but the client dont update so to see, where i went i need to restart the game. I want to find any way to make the client update my position.. mean to force him to know that i want to move or something.. I hope it is better explained now, thanks for answers :)

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Try to set the position manually after sending your position packet.

XNickX

May 5, 2014
I have found solution.. When i want to move with packet manually, i need first change X and Y in client memory (thanks Cyrion) and before i move i need to change one varible to 1 :)
Next problem is finding static pointer to the X and Y positions, because its deeper than 2 level pointer and when i try to "Find out what accesses this address" it freezes the game so i cant find it this way... I also tried Pointer scan.. but whenever i found like 50 pointers which were fine and worked like 1 hour ( i thought i got them) i opened client again and it wasnt the right pointers.. So i dont know anymore how to find the static adresses to these X and Y positions. I have no problem with other variables.

EDIT: so i used pattern scanning using tutorial right here :) great work btw.. i successfully found the pattern "address" but i have no idea how can i get pointer to variable from this point..

Last edited:

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Btw, if you game freeze when you try to find "what access to this address" , go in option , debugger and set debugger to "VEH Debugger" (Or something like that, i don't have CE installed atm :p)

XNickX

May 5, 2014
I have made jump in chmatakov.exe to my dll function
C++:
__declspec(naked) void GetMovementCheck()
{
	__asm mov ecx,[eax+0x08]
	__asm mov [esi+0x08],ecx
	__asm mov movRegister,esi
	__asm jmp [movJumpBack]
}
It works fine, but the movRegister (esi) changes its value so i cant get an address to variable i want..

Like the movRegister here was almost never 08874440.. I dont know how to solve it, because i cant find the static address and with code caving it seems like the GetMovementCheck() is called with more actions in client than i want.. So ill have to find out how to check if its the address i want.. Any ideas? :confused:

And yea, i cant find the static address because, pointer scan shows 0 results and when i try to find which pointer points to 08874440 at also shows 0 results... :(

Last edited:

XNickX

May 5, 2014
So.. after some time trying and working.. i have this function that is being inserted to the game:

C++:
__declspec(naked) void HookMovementCheck()
{
	__asm MOV eax,[esi+0x08]

// compare value of address in EDI with 2147483802
	// if it is equal, then
	// mov movRegister,[esi]

__asm CMP EDI, 2147483802

__asm JE hk
	__asm JMP cn

__asm hk:

__asm MOV movRegister,ESI

__asm cn:

__asm MOVSX ecx,WORD ptr[ebx+0x04]
	__asm jmp [movJumpBack]
}
With olly i found that the __asm CMP EDI, 2147483802 doesnt work.. Anyone who could help please? Iam not really good with assembly language. I just need to compare the value that is stored in memory on address in EDI with 2147483802. Thanks :)

crx123

Jr.Coder
Silenced
Nobleman
Apr 16, 2014
Have you tried #2147483802 or (int)2147483802

Edit: nvm i am sleepy i just realized you are writing this in c++

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods