Solved C++ How to open Console in internal DLL

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

pudpud09

Sep 27, 2015
Hi All, I have been trying to make and external console for call of duty. i know how to find the address for console command and i know how to use the address.
the one thing i cant do and cant nfind help on is getting a new cosole windows to open when a dll is injected and have that console wait for user input to send to the console of call of duty.
if anyone could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated :D

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
C++:
//Define this
FILE *pFile = nullptr;

//Include these after process attach switch has been triggered.
AllocConsole();
freopen_s(&pFile, "CONOUT$", "w", stdout);

Reactions: boss6201

pudpud09

Sep 27, 2015
This does not allow me to use the console i had tried AllocConsole() before but it creates a new windows console but i cant type in it.
i want to type a command e.g. cg_Drawfps 1 into the console and it will send that command to call of duty enabling fps display.
i just cant figure out how to get input from a console within a dll and store it in a variable so i can use it.
But thanks for helping Obsta :D

Superseb

Jan 5, 2015
Maybe you could make it press the ~ key and type the code in, press enter and then close it?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Why don't you want to use the game's built in console?

Superseb

Jan 5, 2015
Rake;36804 said:
Why don't you want to use the game's built in console?
That's pretty much what i'm saying, except just use the Virtual Keycodes to make it run the command

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
but i cant type in it.
You wanna use stdin alongside stdout then, look up allocating console with intput/output in google. But i don't think itll help you solve you're real issue of piping the commands into the game, that requires a more advanced technique.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods