Outdated C# - How to Make an External Hack Trainer Tutorial

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
USA
Visit site
So heres my latest tutorial, it is fairly long but as usual it gives you all the information required for completing a game trainer from scratch.

Download the Necessary Files for the tutorial below in the attachments called "Files required for C# trainer.zip" dont download "Virtua cop 2 trainer(Extract me).zip" unless you just want the final code

2019 Update:
Virtua Cop 2 is not compatible with Windows 10, you will not be able to use this hack. But you will still learn alot from watching this tutorial and reading the code. We are no longer supporting this tutorial and are closing the thread.

C# trainer tutorial final look.png

Entire Playlist

If you have completed the tutorial and have problems then I recommend you download the source code and compare to your own, if you still cant get it to work then look for any threads or post your own in the Tutorials help section.

Download the full source for everything in the attachments

Attachments

Last edited:

Dapk1n

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey Fleep!

Great tutorial, but I have a single problem, and it's a small one.
How do I run Virtua Cop in windowed mode?
When I launch it, it goes fullscreen, and then I can't change it.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
US
Visit site
I haven't tried it on this game.. But with a bunch of games if you press ALT+ENTER it forces it into a window mode. Worth a quick shot. :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Visit site
jojinkho said:
Hi,
this game doesn't work on my 64 bit Windows 7. Anyway thank's for the tut. I will try another game.
Aw thats a shame, this tutorial is best followed with very simple games. I recommend you find a game similar to this e.g. an very old FPS like Duke nukem or quake and follow it

Fleep

jojinkho

Silenced
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Thank's fo reply!

I really don't think these very old game works under 64 bit systems. I know how to work with Cheat Engine so I only wanted this tut for C# :D
No problem I downlaoded Bulanci game :) Very simple and good.

Once more thank's for tuts !
I am enjoying them.

Wehafo

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I have only watched one of your videos and I'm already a fan :p
The info im getting in your tutorials is gold, i'm trying to make a bot for a game. Your c++ dll injection tutorial is great but i'm more of a C# person so i'm going to check this later, thx for ur tutorials.

Ryuuzaki L

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 27, 2012
Pennsylvania, US
Visit site
Hey Fleep,

This is my first post here, and this is the first tutorial I've watched from you. I have got to say thank you. It it so nice to see my programs doing something other than outputting text to a console screen. I have learned so much, not just about making trainers, but programming in general. However, I have one basic question.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the game FTL: Faster Than Light, but I have used it instead of Virtua Cop to follow this tutorial. I have gotten the trainer to work with the Scrap and Fuel values so far, as I have found their static pointers fairly easily. However, the pointer for the missiles is a high level pointer which I could only retrieve through Pointer Scanning. The pointer it returned is correct and works with Cheat Engine after re-starting the game. However, it is not in the correct format for the program and I can't seem to solve the issue.

Here are my values.

C++:
        Missile Pointer = "FTLGame.exe"+002E79C0
        Missile Offset = { 0x138, 0x8C, 0x0, 0x354}
Now how would I get that pointer working for the tutorial? I assume I have to find the base address of FTLGame.exe, which I think I may have done in the isGameAvailable loop. hProcModuleBA is an IntPtr I used to store the base address, which during debugging holds the value of 4194304. I tried to do as much as I could on my own before asking, but I've hit a wall. So I have posted all my work here hoping you (or anyone) can help =D.

C++:
 myProcess = Process.GetProcessesByName("FTLGame"); 
            if (myProcess.Length != 0) 
            { 
                isGameAvailable = true; 
                label1.Text = "Status: Found FTL"; 

hProcModuleBA = myProcess[0].MainModule.BaseAddress;    
            }
I'm just not sure what to do from here. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

-Lee J. Robison

EDIT: This is actually solved now. Many thanks to Magnificent for taking the time to teach me what to do here.

Last edited:

Nytlenc

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
C++:
int[] MissileOffsets = {0x138, 0x8C, 0x0, 0x354};
int MisslesToFill = 10;

if (IsGameAvalible)
            {
                #region Unlimited missles
                if (UnlimitedMissles)
                {
                    myMemory.ReadProcess = myProcces[0];
                    myMemory.Open();
                    //int PointerAddress = HexToDec(AmmoPointer);
                    int PointerAddress = myProcces[0].MainModule.BaseAddress.ToInt32() + 0x002E79C0; 
                    int[] PointerOffset = MissileOffset;
                    int bytesWritten;
                    byte[] valueToWrite = BitConverter.GetBytes(MisslesToFill);                    
                    string writtenAddress = myMemory.PointerWrite((IntPtr)PointerAddress, valueToWrite, PointerOffset, out bytesWritten);
                    myMemory.CloseHandle();
                }
                #endregion
            }
        }

Last edited:

zero462usa

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey Fleep,

I just wanted to post up and say thanks for this great tutorial. I'm about halfway through it now but I have an awesome trainer that is (mostly) working. I'm wondering though, how do you implement multi-level pointers? I guess I should probably continue through the tutorial and see if it's covered, but I was very happy with my current project. It's just so epic.

I even found an awesome code snippet to make a borderless form moveable. I'll post it up here on the site. I think it's really attractive, no borders and stuff.

Thanks again!

Attachments

Overflow

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
The pointers of the Virtua Cop 2 Version ive got are a bit different :/
Ammo is 004CF1F0
Health is 004CF1DC
and Score is like in the Video 10DD2D3C
But i couldnt find out what the pointer for the Credits is, the one shown in the Video didnt work

//EDIT:
The credits pointer was like the one in the video, too, just ammo and health pointer were slightly different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts