Outdated C++ - How to make a DirectX Hack Menu

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
So here is the tutorial as I promised, this takes you through making a Direct3D menu in c++, all the steps are in.

===============================
This video is discontinued and has been unlisted on Youtube

Read this thread to learn about Direct3D

- Guide - How to get started with DirectX 9 - Direct3D9 Hooking

Watch this video series instead:
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/csgo-direct3d9-endscene-hook-d3d9-esp-tutorial-series.14570/

OLD VIDEO BELOW

Help - D3D MENU not showing up when injected.

DX hack menu final result.png

GO TO end of page to see what the final result OF THE TUTORIAL looks like.

To start this you need
"Header and C++ files" found in the attachments

You can now use this as a menu to put some of the other hacks I made tutorials about.

If this doesn't work in a specific game its probably because that game uses Open Gl instead of D3D(directx)

This is it, you can now use this to host all your hacks and cheats.

If you have completed the tutorial and have problems then I recommend you download the source code and compare to your own, if you still cant get it to work then look for any threads or post your own in the Tutorials help section.

Download the full source for everything in the attachments

Attachments

Last edited:

D347H

Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for this wonderful tut Fleep. With this I was able to create my first ever DLL file for Special Force DFI :D I wonder though why the menu isn't showing :(

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Thanks for this wonderful tut Fleep. With this I was able to create my first ever DLL file for Special Force DFI :D I wonder though why the menu isn't showing :(
There could be a lot of reasons for this :/.
First I recommend you try it out in a couple of different games, if none of them show then you probably have a problem with your hook.
The attachments here are currently not working properly so I recommend you go to the comments on the last youtube video and download the template there compare with your code and see what differences you have.
Test the DLL on the template also, if that works and yours doesn't then you're probably just missing something small out.

Fleep

D347H

Aug 30, 2012
EDIT:

Hi Fleep,

I have downloaded and tried the actual DLL file provided in the last part of the video Tutorial. The DLL provided, like the one which I compiled, seemed to be injected successfully BUT never appeared in-game.

Special Force DFI's security provider is HackShield.

Haven't tested the DLL file yet to other D3D games though.

There could be a lot of reasons for this :/.
First I recommend you try it out in a couple of different games, if none of them show then you probably have a problem with your hook.
The attachments here are currently not working properly so I recommend you go to the comments on the last youtube video and download the template there compare with your code and see what differences you have.
Test the DLL on the template also, if that works and yours doesn't then you're probably just missing something small out.

Fleep
Will do that now...Will get back here and edit my post for feedback :D Thank you so much!

Last edited:

twitch93

Sep 19, 2012
Hey I am also having trouble with this tutorial. Despite trying different injectors and different games, I can't get the menu to appear. Any help would be much appreciated.

-Tek

Sep 6, 2012
I got a problem :

1>c:\hack\d3d template fixed\d3d template fixed\d3d9.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory

EDIT : solved, bad linkin in VC++ directories but the menu isn't showing in game :(

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I got a problem :

1>c:\hack\d3d template fixed\d3d template fixed\d3d9.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory

EDIT : solved, bad linkin in VC++ directories but the menu isn't showing in game :(
Try a different injector. Winject or Injex should do the trick. :)

-Tek

Sep 6, 2012
No Magni i tried :(

ON UC forums they told me that i needed to call the menu, but i have no idea how to do it, i think it's the draw menu function ?

So how am i uspposed to call it in D3D ? i use the same template as fleep :)

FoxMcCarther

Nov 9, 2012
Howdy folks, Here are two solutions to the problem on Windows 7 x64 with the menu not appearing (or not appearing at all in any version).

The reason the menu is not appearing even when using his .dll file to inject is not (though it can be) a result of the injector IN THIS CASE (assuming you are already using the AutoInject injector provided, it will not work with GX-Inject).

There are two things that I will address that can cause your problem of the menu not appearing, choose your case.

Case 1: No menu is appearing using the DLL provided in the solution video and I am running 64-bit Windows 7/Vista
It fails in this case because of the different location of dx9s library in x86 compared to x64, if you wrote the code yourself and did not use his template, this is not your issue and see case 2 below. If you are only using his templates, the .dll I've attached fixes this issue and should work on (most peoples) Windows 7 64-bit. Simply replace his COD 4 MP.dll in the "Menu problem solution" folder he uploaded with the .dll file attached and you should be good to go.

If you wish to continue building off the template he provided (the solution) you will need to adjust the Include Directories and Library Directories (like you did in his first video on menu making).
1. Right click on the solution name and click property
2. Under Configuration Properties, go to VC++ Directories
3. If you have youd DX9 SDK in the default location, set the Include Directories location to
C++:
C:\Program Files %28x86%29\Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK %28Summer 2004%29\Include;$(IncludePath)
and the Library directories to
C++:
C:\Program Files %28x86%29\Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SDK %28Summer 2004%29\Lib;$(LibraryPath)
If it is in a unique location please specify it.
4. Hit apply then ok.
5. BUILD > REBUILD SOLUTION (or CTRL ALT F7 in VS 2012)
6. your good to go.

Case 2: No Menu is appearing and you did the coding yourself
This is likely a coding error, and some of the most likely causes are listed below.

Problem: No menu appears, or if it does, key presses do nothing / toggle is broken
Troubleshoot Hacks.cpp:

In InitializeMenuItems() verify that the HIDE_MENU.on variable is set to false
C++:
hack[HIDE_MENU].on = false;
In DrawMenu(), make sure the first if statement is declared correctly, it is easy to forget the not (!)
C++:
if(!hack[HIDE_MENU].on)
In KeyboardInput(), verify the GetAsyncKeyState() functions, they should appear as below (the ! is very important)
C++:
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_END)&1)
	{
		hack[MenuIndex].on = !hack[MenuIndex].on; //changed to !
	}

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)&1)
	{
		hack[HIDE_MENU].on = !hack[HIDE_MENU].on; //Changed to !
	}
Think of those two functions as saying:
"When this function is called, and x is true, set x to not true"
Alternatively:
"When this function is called, and x is not true, set x to 'not' not true" (or true)

Without the ! you are simply setting the menu items to its identical state, meaning the buttons are off by default, and you are setting off to off instead of off to not off.

Attachments

Last edited:

cracked000

Silenced
Nov 12, 2012
on case no. 1, you forgot to mention that they need to install first the DirectX 9.0 (SDK) for them to compile the dll.

EDIT:
anti virus scanned it as a virus. i know its a false alarm, but is there's a way to remove that?

Last edited:

opmewilliam1

Silenced
Nov 3, 2012
Hello
My menu wont show up. Then i try to download and see if your dll works, and it wont show up again? pls help
Game: CSS
Ope: Windows 7 32bit

steelzeh

Aug 12, 2012
Game: CSS

So i just followed your tutorial Fleep and it was great. So i coded my own D3D Menu.
Once i try to open the menu via the END key nothing shows. Also i've added a screenshot
of CSS:

Lycan

Sep 19, 2012
ok guys.....i have 2 questions on these...
am running a 64 bit os....so when i choose the lib in VC++ should i choose x86 or x64.......the main reason am asking this is...i want to do this for blackops....and in task manager it says BlackOps*32 meaning its a 32 bit process...so which should i choose???
and also when i use a 64 bit injector to inject...the game doesnt open....in processes u can see that blackops is running but nothing come up.....how do i fix this??

and also am having this error if i choose x64 :
When going to compile this I get these errors:

1>------ Build started: Project: d3d template fixed, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Hacks.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Hacks::CreateFontA(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" (?CreateFontA@Hacks@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@V?$b asic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@ 2@@std@@@Z)
1>Hacks.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemory@16 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Hacks::CreateTexture(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,void const *,unsigned int,struct IDirect3DTexture9 * *)" (?CreateTexture@Hacks@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@PB XIPAPAUIDirect3DTexture9@@@Z)
1>C:\Users\Aido\Desktop\d3d template fixed\Debug\d3d template fixed.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Last edited:

FMax

Dec 21, 2012
Do you have an Link to the API of this Libary if not i dont mind and will go ahead and search myself.

EDIT: NVM didnt read.

Last edited:

berkay2578

Dec 7, 2012
I don't like bumping threads but this is a "have to". I did a d3d9 menu by following tutorials. Injected "release dll" to game process via kInject. But game crashed. Can anybody help me ? :)

just2read

Dec 22, 2012
The downloads are not working. I only can click the link once, than the download try to start but an networkerror crashes the download. My network is working well and when i try to open the link again it's not possible ^^

folmerh

Dec 27, 2012
The menu doesn't work for me, I downloaded the source, specified the path to the directx sdk (2004) and it compiles without errors. When I trie to inject it, the menu won't show up. I tried three games: COD4, CSGO, and Amnesia, all directx games. The injector provided as solution seems not to work at all, it won't even inject my previous hack for assaultCube (how to hack any game in c++). I tried the injector from 'how to hack any game in c++' ,which works fine with most hacks, but this also doesnt work for the menu.

The solution of FoxMcCarther doesn't work either for me.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, so if someone please can help me out. I would be very thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts