Video Tutorial C++ How to Hack RAPID FIRE Call of Duty 4 Hack DIFFICULTY [3/10]

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • ► You must register to download attachments!
Swift Games Accounts
May 20, 2012
Template to work with can be found in the attachments

Here is a very simple tutorial on how to write rapid fire code, this can work for almost any game, but at the same time it isn't as powerful as game specific rapid fire e.g. memory editing the time between shots. Also I speak about the issue some people have been having with this Direct-X wrapper :(.

Note: checking this video's comments on youtube will give you a pretty interesting argument between two members :p.

Thats it, very simple and will work on almost all games, download the full source from the attachments and if this doesnt work for a random game then not much I can do, but it should work on most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 5, 2012
Did you figure out the thing about 64-bit? I have 64-bit and would like to create this rapid fire hack.
Please respond, thank you.
Oct 26, 2012
watch the vid he says the menus having trouble with 64 but, i dont think the rapid fire is

another way to do this with engine,, go into game,, search unknown initial calue with ce, go in game fire a fully auto weapon, hit esc to pause search changed
back to game resume, back to ce search changed,, repeat many times u will eventually find it
Oct 26, 2012
can sombody pastebin the clock classs and the souce for rapid fire? i cant download, my net sux i get to 9 megabytes and it stops

nevermind i was screwing around in the meantine and came upp with this

while (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)<0)

it works but not for the game im trying
vindictus bow shot,, super slow grabing arrow, ill need to speed up reload time
Last edited:
Jul 26, 2013
Hi Fleep,

a quite simple question: can i use your code just change the offsets and use it for unreal engine games.
if yes, what do i have to change in the code besides the offsets?

thank you very much for your time!
Have a nice day guys!