Solved C++ Hack any game still working?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ADAMPOKE111

Sep 1, 2014
I tried to get this to work (downloaded the assaultcube console trainer) and I tested it to make sure it still works and it no longer appears to work with AssaultCube.

Please give help on why it no longer works...

MJZombieMan

Jul 7, 2014
It shouldn't work, I remember having to find new offsets when I watched the video - so an update must have messed it up his tutorial's. But if you follow the tutorial you can get the correct offsets. I don't have my version anymore, and it could have been updated again since then too.

Cryslacks

<>>>
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 10, 2013
The only problem i noticed about Windows 8.1 64bit is that the DirectX menu tutorial doesnt work for win 8.1! Everything else works great!

Luciz

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 10, 2014
The only problem i noticed about Windows 8.1 64bit is that the DirectX menu tutorial doesnt work for win 8.1! Everything else works great!
External FTW, works on every Vista, 7 and 8 without any problems ;)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods