Outdated C++ Game Development Tutorial - Super Mario Clone using GAME CREATOR

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This is about it the tutorial begins here, this tutorial takes you through creating a 2D CLONE of mario from nothing to finish, as always view the first video to get an idea of what the final program looks like, if you want to test the game before you start working on it then download "Mario game.zip" from attachments to play with the .exe

--------------------------Stuff you may need --------------------------------
Installing GDK - explained in detail

If you have completed the tutorial and have problems then I recommend you download the full source code with comments "Mario clone solution.zip" and compare to your own, if you still cant get it to work then look for any threads or post your own in the Tutorials help section.

Attachments

Feb 4, 2019
the video for darkGDK is unavailable....can u plzz help me with that... i cannot see wizards options even after installing all things properly in visual studio c++ 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods