Outdated C++ First Person Shooter Game Design Tutorial

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Do you want to be a video game creator? Not finding any good videos on game development?

Here is one of many videos I will be uploading in the next few weeks on how to make your own FPS game using the Dark GDK. This game is written in C++, it is a First Person Shooter it has multiple enemy types and multiple guns. It's just a proof of concept of game design but if you want to become a game maker this will teach you alot. This will also be helpful if you want to learn to code and make video game hacks.

Download the source code and full game in the attachments below!

Thanks for watching them and i hope they were useful to you.
Below in the attachments is a copy of the full game with comments so if you are unsure about something then i hope that helps you.

As always If you have completed the tutorial and have problems then I recommend you download the source code and compare to your own, if you still cant get it to work then look for any threads or post your own in the Tutorials help section.

Attachments

Diana

Jan 31, 2013
At the end when I tried to compile the game, it said "error during setup: object(145) does not exist" and it is a collision error apparently. Can you please tell me which one object 145 is and maybe where the error is? I am working on a school project and I need your help urgently. Thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods