Solved C++ ESP AIMBOT SOURCE CODE GDI Drawing Source Code Help Please

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

PimpinRice

Nov 15, 2013
I'm stuck on the what to change and what it means on these lines. Just strolling back to Fleeps old but gold source code.

I'm really confused what some of them meant and especially how DO you find them? I went through all of Fleeps Aimbot and triggerbot tutorial and it doesn't cover as much as these addresses presented here. I only know how to find the XYZ coordinates and Heath address, Team number I have a slight clue how to get it, maybe further explanation will help, and then the XY mouse coordinates I think is similar to getting the XYZ coordinates???
C++ Pic 1.jpg

Also is this the ONLY place to change in order for it to hook to the right game or is there more I have to change?
c++ pic 2.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Like I said I'll answer any of your questions but You're asking questions like "Do I need to know what a steering wheel is to drive a car?"

Team Number is necessary for aimbot because you want the aimbot to NOT shoot your teammates based on their TeamNum
EnemyBaseAddress is needed because you can't readprocessmemory all the needed variables from the player struct without adding an offset to the baseaddress to get the proper address. If you don't have the baseaddress you can't add the offset to it and you can't read the XYZ coords so how is the aimbot going to know where to shoot?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hello PimpinRice could you define the purpose of what you are doing. It appears as tho you are adapting this source code to work with a different game or the same game/different version?

Also is this the ONLY place to change in order for it to hook to the right game or is there more I have to change?
Just for your information you are not hooking anything. The #DEFINE GAMENAME "***" is the title of the window you want to access. From that you get the hWnd, which you pass to a function to get dwProcID which you pass to a function to get hProcHandle. All that is in the screenshot you posted and you need hProcHandle to use in the functions ReadProcessMemory & WriteProcessMemory. hProcHandle is a necessary argument in parenthesis of these functions.

I have no experience with COD4 so I can't help much else. The names of the variables he used are probably very close to the names of the variables in the COD4 source or community SDKs.

The address for IsInGame could be any variable that is 0 when not in the game and NotZero when in the game. You could try to find this with cheat engine it would be false when spectating(if your game has this feature) and true when playing.
The address for ClientNum is some unique identifer, an integer that is different for each bot/human player on the server.

If your game has a console that you can enable it is possible you could use it to "get" or "set" values that may make it easier to search for. Ask any other questions you may have

PimpinRice

Nov 15, 2013
Hello PimpinRice could you define the purpose of what you are doing. It appears as tho you are adapting this source code to work with a different game or the same game/different version?
Yea, I'm trying to make this work or understand this with other FPS games, not one in particular. I'm very limited in C/C++ language so I'm in search for a universal source code that works and it lead me back to this site. The D3D source code was a little bit too intimidating for me to tamper but this GDI process sounds pretty good to me, knowing I just enter the games window name and just find the addresses.

The address for IsInGame could be any variable that is 0 when not in the game and NotZero when in the game. You could try to find this with cheat engine it would be false when spectating(if your game has this feature) and true when playing.
Oh thanks, that made a lot of sense now! I only got one question on that part, how can someone tell if it's 0 to begin with? I know a lot of games, individually, their variables can be all over the place but is it experience that led you to be certain that it's 0? Is it a lot of guessing game involve? Is there a certain way of knowing how to be certain that this value is certainly the value we're looking for? I'm trying to understand this because I know I'm going to test this on many different games and I know it's not going to be the same process but similar, or maybe completely different or non-existent. lol that doesn't sound like 1 question at all.

The address for ClientNum is some unique identifier, an integer that is different for each bot/human player on the server.
So essentially this is a unique number that labels our character in-game.... Say I enter a game I would be label as 1? Why did it say ClientNum? I would think it would be the game clients # instead, would it not? Is it possible you can elaborate more on this, possibly in a hypothetical situation. If this is essentially a label that labels me as #1, per say, that would be a very long and arduous task to search for it let alone how do we even know that we're that number/identifier?

If your game has a console that you can enable it is possible you could use it to "get" or "set" values that may make it easier to search for.
I doubt it the games I want this to work on won't let us use any console command. I wanted Fleep to do an aimbot tutorial in C++ that doesn't let you utilize any shortcut of obtaining the code, such as the console command in Valve games, that way I can get a sense of real world usage of these codes and how to obtain them. But it is what it is, and I thank him for it because without his contribution I wouldn't understand 99% of these stuff.

EDIT - Oops I meant half of these stuff. lol

Just in case the source code can be downloaded and view here
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?752-C-ESP-AIMBOT-SOURCE-CODE-GDI-Drawing

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I would just recommend sticking to 1 game and focus on it while you're learning. And if it's over your head start on something easier like a simple trainer.

IsInGame is a bool so it's either zero(false) or nonzero(true).

and ClientNum is probably part of the player struct and will be found in relative close proximity in memory to the rest of the variables pertaining to your player

If you want to know how to find addresses without having a console to help you, you will have to use that big brain of yours! Go ahead try it you might have fun

PimpinRice

Nov 15, 2013
and ClientNum is probably part of the player struct and will be found in relative close proximity in memory to the rest of the variables pertaining to your player
OK but how do I know I am that number? I'm really confused on that part.

Also do you know anything of the 2 FOV addresses presented in the code? And about the View Angle, I know I'm suppose to get XY for my mouse but how come there is a Z coord and how am I suppose to go and find the Z for mouse? Is there really one?

As for the team num, all I have to do is scan 1 through 5 and then rejoin the game on a different team and scan the same process again right? Is there any other way of doing it faster or know for certain the value displayed is the team number?

If you want to know how to find addresses without having a console to help you, you will have to use that big brain of yours! Go ahead try it you might have fun
lol I'm struggling

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
TeamNum -> do an unknown initial value search in cheat engine, change teams, search for changed values. Use 4 byte value size.

Hey you're on the right track but you need to slow down and start with the basics. Start with making some simple trainers and read like 100 threads a day and calculate hexadecimal values while your taking a shit. Once you've got those 3 things down you can answer your own questions with all the stuff you've learned.

PimpinRice

Nov 15, 2013
TeamNum -> do an unknown initial value search in cheat engine, change teams, search for changed values. Use 4 byte value size.

Hey you're on the right track but you need to slow down and start with the basics. Start with making some simple trainers and read like 100 threads a day and calculate hexadecimal values while your taking a shit. Once you've got those 3 things down you can answer your own questions with all the stuff you've learned.
Just a thought, is Team number necessary for an aimbot to work?

EDIT - Also is the enemy base address needed for an aimbot to work? Because I don't see the input within this source code for the enemy base addresses and offsets....

Last edited:

PimpinRice

Nov 15, 2013
Like I said I'll answer any of your questions but You're asking questions like "Do I need to know what a steering wheel is to drive a car?"
That's an incorrect analogy and way off, the correct one would be "Why do we need a steering wheel to drive a car and how do we come up with the steering wheel"

Team Number is necessary for aimbot because you want the aimbot to NOT shoot your teammates based on their TeamNum
EnemyBaseAddress is needed because you can't readprocessmemory all the needed variables from the player struct without adding an offset to the baseaddress to get the proper address. If you don't have the baseaddress you can't add the offset to it and you can't read the XYZ coords so how is the aimbot going to know where to shoot?
Ah thanks, like I said I'm still trying to learn, I can understand my questions might be challenging someone intellectual knowledge in a way but that's not my intentions nor my intentions to make someone admit to something. I'm really am just trying to understand this, even with Fleeps videos there are some questions left unanswered and Google won't help much on those specific answers. Thanks for the sticking this far. I learned some yesterday and today.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods