Solved C++ ESP AIMBOT SOURCE CODE GDI Drawing Errors. Please HELP!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Tehrainman

Sep 13, 2013
I have been trying to do some of Fleeps hacks, but when i do them, i come up with errors.
These errors have been very consistent, once i fix 1, another comes up, so right now i am faced with something i do not know how to fix.

Error(s)

1>------ Build started: Project: ESP_MultiHack External, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> main.cpp
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidlbase.h(6080): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__out_xcount_part'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidlbase.h(6084): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__in_xcount_full'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidlbase.h(6288): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__out_xcount_part'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidlbase.h(6292): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__in_xcount_full'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidlbase.h(6496): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__out_xcount_part'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidlbase.h(6500): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__in_xcount_full'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidl.h(14288): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__inout_xcount'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidl.h(14289): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__in_xcount'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidl.h(14293): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__inout_xcount'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidl.h(14294): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__in_xcount'
1>c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.0\include\um\objidl.h(14298): error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__RPC__inout_xcount'
(This is only 10% of the errors)

1> Generating Code...
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I'm showing you these with HIS source, i did it my self since i am trying to get into hacking and had the same erros, so i downloaded his and boom, same thing.
I also downloaded some other peoples sources as well, like aimbot/wallhack to study them, the same thing happened.
For some reason i was able to build a simple No recoil/No spread Hack, but when it is complex (Aimbot/Wallhack) I get this, would be awesome if you guys could help me solve this problem!

Tehrainman.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods