Solved [C++] CSS Triggerbot Help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

supercraft360

Dec 21, 2013
Hi, I have successfully got the CSS triggerbot tutorial to work, but the gun shoots so fast that it is very accurate and is hard to get kills with.

Wondering if there is a way to slow down the shoots, like a sleep function or something after each shot?

Thanks.

Code:

HTML:
void TriggerBot()
{
	if(!b_ShotNow)
	{
		WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (int*)(fProcess.__dwordClient + dw_Attack), &i_DontShoot, sizeof(int), NULL);
		b_ShotNow = !b_ShotNow;
	}

if(MyPlayer.CrosshairEntityID == 0)
		return;

if (PlayerList[MyPlayer.CrosshairEntityID-1].Team == MyPlayer.Team) 
		return;

if(MyPlayer.CrosshairEntityID > NumOfPlayers)
		return;

if(b_ShotNow)
	{
		WriteProcessMemory(fProcess.__HandleProcess, (int*)(fProcess.__dwordClient + dw_Attack), &i_Shoot, sizeof(int), NULL);
		b_ShotNow = !b_ShotNow;
	}
}

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
I do not recommend using the sleep() function.
It slows down your whole hack just because of the triggerbot.

Use a static/global variable in the triggerbot function which increments everytime you call the function.
When the value reaches a defined number, trigger a shot and set back the counter, otherwise just return.

This way there is no performance loss. ;)

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
I do not recommend using the sleep() function.
It slows down your whole hack just because of the triggerbot.

Use a static/global variable in the triggerbot function which increments everytime you call the function.
When the value reaches a defined number, trigger a shot and set back the counter, otherwise just return.

This way there is no performance loss. ;)
Well I don't know how you're handling your functions inside the hack but I got a thread for Aimbot, Triggerbot, Render. So if I set a Sleep( 10 ) into the Triggerbot Thread it will only sleep in this Thread.. You can also use timeGetTime and build a simple timer ^^

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Well I don't know how you're handling your functions inside the hack but I got a thread for Aimbot, Triggerbot, Render. So if I set a Sleep( 10 ) into the Triggerbot Thread it will only sleep in this Thread.. You can also use timeGetTime and build a simple timer ^^
Yeah of course this is the better way but I think beginners don't use multithreading in their first hacks ^^.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.