- Jan 21, 2014
A lot of people enjoy hating on colour detecting aimbots but I thought I would give them a chance. Turns out they are kindof fun and if pushed they can actually perform quite well.
Color aimbots are stupid. The only reason to use a pixel based aimbot is if you can't bypass the anticheat. If you wanna learn how to do it, this tutorial is still valuable.
I will not be updating this project.
These tutorials are old, you should do the new ones instead: Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking
The game used for this tutorial will be Counter strike source cs source cs:s, any other game should work just fine as long as you have your own chams and your able to adapt to any small differences.
So lets start with the tutorial!
If you want to use some other type of chams with 0 chance of getting kicked or banned for CSS then download and install the file in the attachments called "Counter strike source - Colored player models.zip", this was provided by Helios, so great thanks to him.
Here are his instructions on how to install the alternate chams
You should obviously not have Counter-Strike Source running while you do this.
1. Extract the files from "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models.rar"
2. Open the "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models" folder.
- In this folder you'll find 2 folders and 2 screen shots. If you aren't done with the tutorial, you can use the pictures in the "Quality Pictures - For Color Codes-" to get the color codes.
3. Click the start button.
4. Click the "Computer".
5. Choose whatever drive your files are in, it will most likely be the "C:" drive.
6. If you have a:
- x64Bit system, open the "Programs(x86) folder.
- x32Bit system, open the "Program Files" folder.
7. Find the Steam folder and open that (It might actually be a folder called "Valve", that's what it used to be for me, but now I have the "Steam" folder too).
8. Open the "steamapps" folder.
9. Open the folder with your name on it.
10. Open the folder "counter-strike source".
11. Now go back into the folder "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models" that you extracted earlier, and grab the "cstrike" folder and drag it into the "counter-strike source" folder.
12. Just overwrite everything and then you're done
Thanks for watching,
If you have completed the tutorial and have problems then I recommend you download the source code and compare to your own, if you still cant get it to work then look for any threads or post your own in the Tutorials help section.
Download the full source for everything in the attachments
old files: Files required Colour aimbot
31.4 MB Views: 1,863