Outdated C++ - Counter Strike How to Make Color Aimbot Tutorial

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hey there guys, so here is a tutorial on how to create your own Aimbot. The aimbot Seen here is a color detecting one. This can be created for ANY GAME as long as you can get your own Chams to change players colors. This method is undetectable which means you can never get BANNED for using it.

A lot of people enjoy hating on colour detecting aimbots but I thought I would give them a chance. Turns out they are kindof fun and if pushed they can actually perform quite well.

2019 Update:
Color aimbots are stupid. The only reason to use a pixel based aimbot is if you can't bypass the anticheat. If you wanna learn how to do it, this tutorial is still valuable.

I will not be updating this project.

These tutorials are old, you should do the new ones instead: Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

The game used for this tutorial will be Counter strike source cs source cs:s, any other game should work just fine as long as you have your own chams and your able to adapt to any small differences.

So lets start with the tutorial!
If you want to use some other type of chams with 0 chance of getting kicked or banned for CSS then download and install the file in the attachments called "Counter strike source - Colored player models.zip", this was provided by Helios, so great thanks to him.
Here are his instructions on how to install the alternate chams
You should obviously not have Counter-Strike Source running while you do this.

1. Extract the files from "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models.rar"
2. Open the "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models" folder.
- In this folder you'll find 2 folders and 2 screen shots. If you aren't done with the tutorial, you can use the pictures in the "Quality Pictures - For Color Codes-" to get the color codes.
3. Click the start button.
4. Click the "Computer".
5. Choose whatever drive your files are in, it will most likely be the "C:" drive.
6. If you have a:
- x64Bit system, open the "Programs(x86) folder.
- x32Bit system, open the "Program Files" folder.
7. Find the Steam folder and open that (It might actually be a folder called "Valve", that's what it used to be for me, but now I have the "Steam" folder too).
8. Open the "steamapps" folder.
9. Open the folder with your name on it.
10. Open the folder "counter-strike source".
11. Now go back into the folder "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models" that you extracted earlier, and grab the "cstrike" folder and drag it into the "counter-strike source" folder.
12. Just overwrite everything and then you're done

Thanks for watching,

If you have completed the tutorial and have problems then I recommend you download the source code and compare to your own, if you still cant get it to work then look for any threads or post your own in the Tutorials help section.

Download the full source for everything in the attachments
old files: Files required Colour aimbot
Fleep

Attachments

Last edited:

Fleep Jr

Aug 4, 2012
I tried this TUT but i tested it when you did on part 6 and it had lots of ERROR's :(

Could i have the one you used in the 1st video? :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Haha, Welcome to the Forum Fleep Jr, they are exactly the same. The only difference should be that the full solution has comments so I recommend comparing those lines to the error's you have.

Fleep

piez

Nov 3, 2012
hmm.. i'm having trouble with the pPixels rgb color detection, it always returns me a value of 0 .... any idea why ?

h0megrown

Oct 26, 2012
I think so, cause you dont need to change the memory(pls correct me if im wrong). But you need to make the players colored and that would be difficult to pass through gameguard

ZerothMagic

Nov 4, 2012
Hello, Fleep.
Nice tutorial! Thanks for sharing.

I'm slowly trying to learn C++ and this seems like an ideal project, as I have some prior experience making these kind of bots, and have many improvements in mind.
I'll spend some time trying to modify this to my needs, which are ambitious compared to my ability.

My initial goals are as follows:

- Compile your functions to a simple .dll, for easier testing of bot logic etc.
I'm glad to leave the optimization-heavy stuff to C++, and do the aimbot math, GUI stuff, etc elsewhere.
Passing HWND, window dimensions, scan coordinates, and target color ranges, and having coordinates returned seems feasible enough.

- Modify the screenshot function so that I can pass coordinates of small sections of the screen/gamewindow to it as arguments, to improve speed and lessen the resource load.
Capturing and parsing the entire screen is far too slow, at least for high resolution games, and more samples = more accuracy in my experience.
I'd rather target a few thousand pixels around the crosshair once per frame than scan the entire screen a few times a second.

- Alter the color scan function so that it parses in multiple directions, instead of just topleft to bottomright, and have it return the results of these instead of just one set of coordinates.
This would allow for more accurate targeting, since it is easy to derive the center of a target from its extremities. Or not even the center, if the game rewards headshots etc.
It would also allow for these values to be passed back to the screenshot function, thereby avoiding the multiple-targets problem that color aimbots typically display.
I could even draw an ESP-like box around the target using the returned values, which could be interesting.

This should only take a few years, right? :D

Last edited:

miramez

Nov 10, 2012
i downloaded, but HOW DO I INSTALL IT in order to start hacking?
must I install something else?

Any tutorial teaching how to install?

darylchief

Dec 9, 2012
Can anyone or Fleep post another alternate mirror? The download link doesn't work for my country.

j3b

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 18, 2012
How to make the cheat only aim when i press mouse button ? :0

Any ideas?

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
How to make the cheat only aim when i press mouse button ? :0

Any ideas?
I'm not sure on this but I think you'd change
where it currently says VK_ESCAPE
(in main.cpp) to WM_LBUTTONDOWN

Last edited:

j3b

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 18, 2012
I fixed it.. on my own way but ... this cheat only works in windowmode ? Or it seems like it.. only works for me in windowmode... is there any chance to make it work in fullscreeen?

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
I fixed it.. on my own way but ... this cheat only works in windowmode ? Or it seems like it.. only works for me in windowmode... is there any chance to make it work in fullscreeen?
The memory aim-bot works in full screen. This one doesn't, there would be a load of changes
required in the code. This aim-bot locates the game window and takes screenshots of it.

Memory aim-bot can be found here https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?350-C-How-to-make-a-memory-AIMBOT-tutorial-DIFFICULTY-6-10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts