Outdated C++ - Counter Strike - How to make a BunnyHop bhop Tutorial

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hey guys, here's the bunny hop tutorial. I tried to make the tutorial easy to follow and I will be doing the same thing in future. Feedback is always great and a like would be Awesome. I made this tutorial quite simple because I have also got back into hacking again recently so we will slowly get to the difficult stuff.

==============================================
This video is discontinued and has been unlisted on Youtube
==============================================

Watch this video series instead:

- Video Tutorial - C++ CSGO Bunnyhop / bhop Tutorial Part1 External
- Video Tutorial - C++ CSGO BunnyHop - dwForceJump & m_fFlags Explained

Updated for 2018
Projects re-created & tested working in VS 2017
Tested working on Windows 10
Attachment updated
Code & Project cleaned up - using CodeMaid & SolZipper
Offsets updated - You will need to update the offsets again if the game updates

All Fleep Tutorials require special compiler settings

If you make a new project from scratch, you must set these project properties:

-Switch from Unicode to Multi Byte Character Set
-Set C++ -> All Options -> Permissive Conformance Mode: NO
-Linker -> Manifest File -> Require Administrator
-C++-> Precompiled Header -> Not Using Precompiled Headers
-C++ -> Add Preprocessor directive: _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS

Alternatively, download the attachment and use the pre-made project.

Full Playlist with 4 videos

As usual

If you have completed the tutorial and have problems then I recommend you download the source code and compare to your own, if you still cant get it to work then look for any threads or post your own in the Tutorials help section.

Download the full source for everything in the attachments

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments
Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Thank you very much. It was a very good tutorial, really nice to see that you're back at making tutorials and hacking. I'm excited on that Trigger+Aimbot tutorial which you announced :)

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Awesome work you've done there Fleep! :)

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
Looking at the topic name i expected a superjump, but its usefull too. Do you have idea how to increase jump height?

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Looking at the topic name i expected a superjump, but its usefull too. Do you have idea how to increase jump height?
The name accuratley says what this thread is about..
You need to find in air or not, then see what happens when you are in air (opcodes) and see for some constants.

Styx

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
What part of 'BUNNY' hop make you think of a superjump :ftb:

Good job on the tutorial.

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
sv_maxupdaterate 101;sv_maxcmdrate 100;sv_airaccelerate 1000;sv_enableboost 1 ;sv_enablebunnyhopping 1

That's the console command for those who want to do a sp bhop.

g99z

Silenced
Jul 26, 2013
Does it works with a non steam css ? I'm trying with this css version https://bruss.org.ru/ and the bhop doesnt seems to work. I tried with your bhop.

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Does it works with a non steam css ? I'm trying with this css version https://bruss.org.ru/ and the bhop doesnt seems to work. I tried with your bhop.
Do the tutorial and find the addresses for yourself, it will work fine as I have done it before for that version also.

Fleep

zoratz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 22, 2013
I found lots of "m_iHealth" but i chose one of them which had PUSH 98
Then I tryed to find "m_iteamNum" and only had one which had PUSH 4C4

Well, is that correct? And if so, how do I know how many bytes upfront is it?

dem0

Aug 14, 2013
Hey, thanks a lot for the tutorial! :D

I got a question though.. I created the hack, and it works flawless! I'm just curious on why it won't let me jump when I'm crouching? I can't seem to find any offset that reads "IF" I'm crouching, don't jump?
Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

dem0

Aug 14, 2013
I found lots of "m_iHealth" but i chose one of them which had PUSH 98
Then I tryed to find "m_iteamNum" and only had one which had PUSH 4C4

Well, is that correct? And if so, how do I know how many bytes upfront is it?

I checked into what you said, and it's because it apparently have two m_iTeamNum text strings. Scroll all the way up when you are inside the "Text strings referenced in client:.text" window, then right click anywhere inside the window, search for m_iTeamNum and it should be the first one. In case it's not the first one, try searching for it once more, and double clicking the second result.
Hope this helps!

Here's the "wrong" value that you don't want!

Last edited:

polop15651

Silenced
Oct 18, 2013
I love the tutorial but I have one problem! I made sure everything is right including the offsets but when I hit spacebar, It doesn't autp-bunnyhop D:

Drunken_God

Nov 13, 2013
Hey,
Thanks for the tutorials.

How exactly did you find out the 5 and the 4 for +/-jump ?

Btw you should compare the flags bitwise. (the flag for being on the ground is FL_ONGROUND (1 << 0), meaning if the first bit is on (1) then the player is on the ground)

mvriesen2009

Dec 23, 2013
Hi Fleep,

I'm really enjoying these tutorials. So much so that I bought CSS (and a few others) even though I never play FPS games (too old and slow). There are a few points in the tutorial that I don't fully understand.

1) Saying that m_iHealth has an offset of 0x90 and that m_iTeamNum has an offset of 0x98 means that you must have analyzed the parameters of the function being called:

$-B > 6A 00 PUSH 0
$-9 > 6A 00 PUSH 0
$-7 > 6A 04 PUSH 4
$-5 > 68 90000000 PUSH 90
$ ==> > 68 74855262 PUSH client.62528574 ; ASCII "m_iHealth"
$+5 > 68 54F16862 PUSH client.6268F154
$+A > E8 EB460600 CALL client.621E82F0

You did not explain how you did this analysis or came to these conclusions in the video.

2) I am not clear on how you decided 4/5 for -/+ jump. Was this done via research on the internet?

3) If we assumed no prior knowledge (e.g, we don't know 1 and 2 above), would it be better to start with CheatEngine to find character parameters like ammo, health, xyz location, etc? Then make the assumption that all of the player data is stored in approximately the same location in memory. Next, view the memory in CE and/or Olly to see what other values are nearby (perhaps even changing a few to see what happens.) Finally, look for a base pointer to the player data to make the hack stable.

Thanks for all your hard work!!! Your tutorials are one of a kind!!!

DeeLaY

Apr 20, 2014
Thanks for the great tutorials but I have the same question as a few others here, where/how did you get the 4/5 values for -/+ jump? Please reply, I really want and need to know that. Thank you again!

Heisa

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jul 3, 2013
Thanks for the great tutorials but I have the same question as a few others here, where/how did you get the 4/5 values for -/+ jump? Please reply, I really want and need to know that. Thank you again!
Scan Initial unknown value. Then type in console +jump, scan changed value, then type -jump in console, scan changed value again,and u repeat until u have few addresses, observe how they change and their values. That's probably how Fleep got his values. Pretty easy.

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
Either from SDK, or like mentioned that was on the net (other sites etc)

Btw, done with my Bunneh Hop, excellent tutorial Fleep. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Mods