Outdated C++ - Counter Strike External Game Hack Tutorial - GDI ESP

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

Hello guys this is fleep and today I've got a tutorial that quite a few of you requested and this is a GDI ESP tutorial for counter-strike source. I'm gonna start off by demonstrating the hack in action and then telling you what you're gonna what you're gonna be able to do yourself. I mentioned I think I may have mentioned to a couple you guys this is quite an easy thing to do I'm only doing this for those of you that really wanted me to go over it as I know a lot of you guys would be capable of doing this from the aimbot tutorial.

If you have finished the aimbot tutorial then this will be easy. Just download the attachment zip which will have the template and the full source code. Open the template project and then follow along in the video and I will show you how to use GDI in an external hack to draw ESP boxes, player name, distance and snap lines in Counter Strike Source.

If you want to learn more about hacking Counter Strike Source go to Counter-Strike: Source Hacks and read the sticky threads.

Updated for 2018
Projects re-created & tested working in VS 2017
Tested working on Windows 10
Attachment updated
Code & Project cleaned up - using SolZipper
Offsets updated - You will need to update the offsets again if the game updates

All Fleep Tutorials require special compiler settings

If you make a new project from scratch, you must set these project properties:

-Switch from Unicode to Multi Byte Character Set
-Set C++ -> All Options -> Permissive Conformance Mode: NO
-Linker -> Manifest File -> Require Administrator
-C++-> Precompiled Header -> Not Using Precompiled Headers
-C++ -> Add Preprocessor directive: _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS

Alternatively, download the attachment and use the pre-made project.

These tutorials are old, you should do the new ones instead: Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/gdi-esp-flickering-fleep-antiflick-unsolvable.9259/post-84673

Download the tutorial project in the attachment below. There is a template and also a completed project. You will need to update the offsets.

Attachments

Last edited:

TheUnknown

Nobleman
Feb 19, 2013
Are you done in c#?
Request: Make hacks with c# to.
Thank you.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rake

hoovy

Aug 21, 2013
GOD DAMNIT. Just when I finished the BunnyHop, Triggerbot and Aimbot tutorial and put them together in a single Hack, added Keydowns etc. you post this.
Probably could've figured out how to do this, but this makes my life alot easier.

Whats your Next Tutorial? You said you're going to do some more in depth tutroial about fov,smooth,nospread or RCS(Like your aimbots always have in the videos when you show something :p) - I'd love this

Doing Great work Fleep, I Love you

Last edited:

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
The tutorial I waited for. Gonna watch it know, thanks Fleep..:)
And please always code in C++ for your tuts:)

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I'll try it but I doubt I can make an ESP for TheHunter
TheHunter was (when it was offline only) really easy to hack, you could get animal's XYZ, you could fly and make a no-clip.......
At least chams should be possible, once found some values for it..

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
You need to find a deer first *grin*
:D:D I just did it for muldeers and some type of birds (whichever..)... These both animals where in the tuts.:D

What I just wanted to say is that it's possible.:p

ThatBenderGuy

Aug 26, 2013
I think my address is diferent for CSS because when I tried to find the screen matric and entered the address "52D5C45C" manually and set it to float it just has "??" as the value. Plus the highest Address I get back when I have around 400 is "3D4955B0"
I checked all the static addresses from my list and they all say "client.dll+address" help?

Reactions: Shlee

TYPEX

Coder
Nobleman
Aug 28, 2013
Awesome tutorials but I don't understand which data am i supposed to look for in the 2nd video in cheat engine. Can anyone explain me a little more?

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Hi. This dw_antiFlick = address-1a4,
1a4 all the games are equally?
No

I think my address is diferent for CSS because when I tried to find the screen matric and entered the address "52D5C45C" manually and set it to float it just has "??" as the value. Plus the highest Address I get back when I have around 400 is "3D4955B0"
I checked all the static addresses from my list and they all say "client.dll+address" help?
Happened to me as well but when I copied the address into visual studio it still worked, so I dunno.

shabbo

May 28, 2013
Thanks a lot fleep!! Enjoyed the tutorial. :) I just have 1 problemo. I don't know how to put the previous aimbot into this so theres aimbot and esp. :( Love your tutorials!

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
I'm just pushing this, because you can find the w2smatrix by searching for your ViewAngles.
Why? Because the W2SMatrix is inside the CRender class, and this CRender has also an CViewSetup Object in it.
CViewSetup has the players origin, the players viewangles, window x / y / width / height in it.
So you can search for your Viewangles (you can exclude all adresses which are like in the same region, e.g. 0x4BC29348, 0x4BC2F560 etc.) and look If you can find your origin directly before your viewangles and window width / height also in the same region.
You can find the Viewmatrix then by scrolling up.
Should be best for beginners.

L33TMPGH

Sep 6, 2013
I have a qestions. So, this tut can using for other games? And how to find dw_PlayerCountOffs, Player_Base, dw_mTeamOffset, EntityPlayer_Base, EntityLoopDistance in other games, which have dynamic memory allocation. Because dw_vMatrix = 0x58C45C is static. Thanks alot:)

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Well its nice to know now howto draw and calculate boxes, snaplines etc but the base of all is missing here >.<
Would be usefull to show howto get the:
const DWORD dw_PlayerCountOffs = 0x5CE10C; //could image howto
const DWORD Player_Base = 0x53FB04; // ?
const DWORD dw_mTeamOffset = 0x98; // may by changing teams and scan ..
const DWORD dw_Health = 0x90;
const DWORD dw_Pos = 0x25C; // all pos in 1 adr ?
const DWORD EntityPlayer_Base = 0x54D324; // ??
const DWORD EntityLoopDistance = 0x10;
const DWORD dw_m_angRotation = 0x461A9C; // ??

as he said, he skiped it in tut but thats necessary to know to make such on our own <.<
vMatrix is shown.
And howto find 1A4 as anti-flick oO

I mean all tuts are great and nearly nobody else does such tuts, but skipping steps in tuts is not good for beginners :x

,GAFO~

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Well its nice to know now howto draw and calculate boxes, snaplines etc but the base of all is missing here >.<
Would be usefull to show howto get the:
const DWORD dw_PlayerCountOffs = 0x5CE10C; //could image howto
const DWORD Player_Base = 0x53FB04; // ?
const DWORD dw_mTeamOffset = 0x98; // may by changing teams and scan ..
const DWORD dw_Health = 0x90;
const DWORD dw_Pos = 0x25C; // all pos in 1 adr ?
const DWORD EntityPlayer_Base = 0x54D324; // ??
const DWORD EntityLoopDistance = 0x10;
const DWORD dw_m_angRotation = 0x461A9C; // ??

as he said, he skiped it in tut but thats necessary to know to make such on our own <.<
vMatrix is shown.
And howto find 1A4 as anti-flick oO

I mean all tuts are great and nearly nobody else does such tuts, but skipping steps in tuts is not good for beginners :x

,GAFO~
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is all covered in the aimbot tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods