Outdated C# - Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Aimbot ESP COD4 Hack Tutorial

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

2019 Update
THIS HACK ONLY WORKS ON WINDOWS 7, IT REQUIRES AERO THEME ENABLED
All the offsets need to be updated.
This tutorial will not be maintained.

The code has been updated a little bit to fix a couple compilation errors.
The original code had 3 errors:
"Direct3D.dll' is attempting managed execution inside OS Loader lock."
Wasn't running as admin
Can't find reference to Microsoft.VisualC.Dll

These 3 errors are fixed in the recent updated attachment. If you're having trouble consult these pages for solutions:

OK guys I had this tutorial to do but at I am very busy at the moment with university work :'( so I am just releasing the source code.
I will be doing an exact version of this with a C++ Hook which will have a couple more features.

The method used here is a very good one and does not require any hooks, because of this it is very evasive and won't be detected on quite a few games obviously you need to try it yourself to confirm this because every game is different.

This was written for COD4 but should work for almost any game, you will simply have to find the addresses for every other game yourself :)

If you have your own D3D hook and would prefer to use that for drawing ESP etc. then it should be fairly easy to convert this code from C# to C++.
Because this method uses an old C# managed D3D drawing system it means that we have some compatibility issues.

Compatibility:
Windows 7/Vista only(requires Windows Aero to draw overlay)
Windowed mode only

For this you will need to include the DirectX libraries found in August/June 2007 DirectX Sdk within the Managed DX folder

Here is a video of the hack being demonstrated, I talk a lot of useless stuff here ::) so skip to 5:00 to see the hack in action.

Just download the full commented source in the description and feel free to do anything you like with it, if you create your own hack with this and are interested in releasing it I would really appreciate you doing it in our forums but its up to you.

Fleep

Attachments

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
BlackPitchPL said:
so nice ill look forward to your next tutorials
There won't be any tutorials for a while, just mostly source code and releases.
Once I have some free time from Uni then I will get back to full on tutorials. ::)

Fleep

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
@Fleep: Actually no tutorial would be needed for this stuff. If the person is a programmer(even a very basic programmer) then he/she may understand it without any tutorial ;). I think you can forget about this tutorial, IMO. Still if you wish, then go with it :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Will do codegnome :D, yh I hope you're right guru as my tutorials are in theory 'I write you write' with some explanations so hopefully those that have some previous experience can do this quite nicely.

Fleep

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Haha! Ya! When I created my ESP hack for 4d1 MW2, I don't even know what is mean by structs and offsets! The code which I obtained was like a puzzle to me. Now I can edit any stuff if I get my hand on source code. But still I need to create my own base code and have my own style of implementation. So I am working for that. Each member of GH should have their own implementation technique so that we can create hack for any game the moment when we get structs and offsets. And this release would help them get idea how to create a implementation. Once they start creating they will end up with some more new ideas!

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Great job as always, Fleep! :D Nice C# port. :)

guru said:
Haha! Ya! When I created my ESP hack for 4d1 MW2, I don't even know what is mean by structs and offsets! The code which I obtained was like a puzzle to me. Now I can edit any stuff if I get my hand on source code. But still I need to create my own base code and have my own style of implementation. So I am working for that. Each member of GH should have their own implementation technique so that we can create hack for any game the moment when we get structs and offsets. And this release would help them get idea how to create a implementation. Once they start creating they will end up with some more new ideas!
I agree, we should all use our own method of implementation, but this is great for people still learning. :)

Crazywink

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Ya! Even if they copy and paste this stuff, without even knowing an ounce of programming they can't fix it for all the games. If they get will to do it somehow then they try to decipher the code and know the stuff in the program and ultimately create a new stuff of their own. I guess with this release people would start porting this hack to other games

hoganator778093

Aug 26, 2012
i feel like an idiot asking but i have downloaded the source and.... idk how to open it and get it running
dont post things like "wow idiot...." just tell me what to open.

i open the External ESP and Aimbot s.csproj but upon opening there is nothing. just the blue screen of Visual studios

and also. what is direct x. that is probably the problem, plz post download link and how to use it cuz im pretty new to all of this type of stuff

Last edited:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
i feel like an idiot asking but i have downloaded the source and.... idk how to open it and get it running

i open the External ESP and Aimbot s.csproj but upon opening there is nothing. just the blue screen of Visual studios

and also. what is direct x. that is probably the problem, plz post download link and how to use it cuz im pretty new to all of this type of stuff
Once you've opened the project in Visual Studio, you will need to go over to the Solution Explorer and expand it to see all of the files in project. If you don't have anything named Solution Explorer, hold CTRL + ALT + L and it should come up.
DirectX is an API developed by Microsoft and is commonly used for game development.

I would check out this post: https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?518-Starting-Your-Journey-Into-Hacking before going any further. If you don't have much experience, jumping into a hack like this is going to be quite difficult.

Hope that helps. :)

Crazywink

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012

LOL! This is not UC forum or mpqh forum :)! You will get all your help here. But try it on right section. Just try to follow the crazywink's step. Try to study the code before you create your own hack. This might help alleviate difficulties. Feel free to post for any explanations you need to this source code.

Thanks,
GURU

hoganator778093

Aug 26, 2012
alright so i found out for whatever reason i had to move the file i saved onto my desktop then open it and it just worked so ya ok ill try it out

Last edited:

vincentsiau

Jun 15, 2012
[u said:
For this you will need to include the DirectX libraries found in August/June 2007 DirectX Sdk within the Managed DX folder.[/u]
Microsoft has deleted the August/June 2007 DirectX Sdk. And I'm not so clear about how to include the DirectX libraries found in August/June 2007 DirectX Sdk within the Managed DX folder. Can anyone please explain clearer?? Sorry for asking this kind of question ><

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Reactions: vincentsiau

vincentsiau

Jun 15, 2012
but unfortunately microsoft has already removed DirectX Sdk June/August 2007. can u please attach the files here?thanks.

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
but unfortunately microsoft has already removed DirectX Sdk June/August 2007. can u please attach the files here?thanks.
Someone on Youtube posted that the DirectX SDK June 2010 would be okay. You can also use a wrapper for DirectX called SlimDX.

Reactions: Fleep

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
It's not a great problem! Just download the 2010 sdk and edit the references in the source code and project properties. And go on editing stuff until you get it working. By this process, you can gain an idea what is directx and hack programming if you haven't done one previously :).

hoganator778093

Aug 26, 2012
alright
idk if this is the right place to ask this but im gunna do it anyways :)

does anybody know where i can get a free version of cod 4 for PC. like a download of the game or just something so i can test this out on cod 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.