Outdated C++ - Call of Duty 4 - WallHack & Chams DirectX Tutorial

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Here is the tutorial for the wallhack you have been seeing all over my videos.
You need a complete D3D c++ menu template file to do this and you can get it from here.

==============================================
This video is discontinued and has been unlisted on Youtube
==============================================

Read this thread to learn about Direct3D

- Guide - How to get started with DirectX 9 - Direct3D9 Hooking

Read our new Call of Duty Guide
- Guide - How to Hack Call of Duty Games & Quake Engine Games

Watch these video series instead:
- Video Tutorial - CSGO Direct3D9 EndScene Hook & D3D9 ESP Tutorial Series
- Video Tutorial - CSGO Aimbot Tutorial + CalcAngle Explained in Detail

---------------------C++ D3D TEMPLATE---------------
if you haven't followed that tutorial you can just download the source in the attachments "D3D template menu"

Or follow my D3D menu tutorial and that way you can create your own menu
Video Tutorial - C++ How to make a DIRECTX MENU GAME HACK DIFFICULTY [3/10]

Hope that was useful, this wasn't one of my favourite tutorials, i may re-do it at some point.

If you have any error that relates to this is because you MUST include Direct X in your project "Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory" Download the files here: Release - Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Summer 2004 SDK Download

Download the full source for everything in the attachments

Attachments

Last edited:

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Don't inject an hack if you are uncertain about the anti-cheat! Free to play FPS would have a strong anti-cheat system since it's the blood that drives their business unlike retail games, doesn't it?

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
guru said:
Don't inject an hack if you are uncertain about the anti-cheat! Free to play FPS would have a strong anti-cheat system since it's the blood that drives their business unlike retail games, doesn't it?
Yeah, from my experience F2P games security is amped up whereas retail games still can be challenging, but not nearly as much. They already have your money from the game, and they don't gain anything from you playing online, so they couldn't really care less. :p Whereas F2P, they need you to like the multiplayer experience so you start buying their services/items.

It's a damned monopoly. ;)

Crazywink

Pkz

Sep 28, 2012
so basically if i want to do a css wallhack all i got to do is search for its numvertices and substitute on the original code?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Nice tutorial Fleep. However, my visual studio keeps on whining about a couple of files that he is missing.

It says, error LNK1104: cannot open file 'd3dx9.lib'

I have downloaded the DirectX 2004 SDK Summer from the forum, extracted it and added it to the project properties as Include Directories. Now this is the only file I am missing. Any idea?

EDIT:

I have added that to my Library Include path, now it's working however, It gives me 2 new errors.

1: -> error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Hacks::CreateFontA(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >)" (?CreateFontA@Hacks@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z) C:\Users\Magnificient\Desktop\d3d template fixed\d3d template fixed\Hacks.obj d3d template fixed

2: -> error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals C:\Users\Magnificient\Desktop\d3d template fixed\Debug\d3d template fixed.dll 1 1 d3d template fixed

Any idea?

Kind Regards,
Magnificient

Last edited by a moderator:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Try adding d3dx9.lib to properties > configuration properties > linker > input > additional dependencies

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
C5, you are a lifesaver. It compiled successfully! :)

Thanks a bunch!

Kind Regards,
Magnificient

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
C5, you are a lifesaver. It compiled successfully! :)

Thanks a bunch!

Kind Regards,
Magnificient
Hehe, thanks :D

Will be seeing you again when you realize that the menu won't be showing up in game, I'll keep my fingers crossed though that it will work for you ;)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hehe, thanks :D

Will be seeing you again when you realize that the menu won't be showing up in game, I'll keep my fingers crossed though that it will work for you ;)
It did not work indeed. How'd you know :p ?

Kind Regards,
Magnifici

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Fortunatley there are tons of other D3D Menu sources available, just google :D

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Fortunatley there are tons of other D3D Menu sources available, just google :D
Was planning to do that after I'm done with stuff here. :)

Thanks for your support anywayz! :)

EDIT:

I've been playing around with Injex and it seems like everything works with that Injector. I can now inject to games where I never could inject with any other injector. :)

Kind Regards,
Magnificient

Last edited by a moderator:

PhantomCloud

Sep 29, 2012
How come on my one it says this error like 3 times or so:

C:\Users\PhantomCloud\Desktop\directx chams + wallhack full source-\cod 4 mp hack\d3d template\d3d9.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'd3dx9.h': No such file or directory

Help please! :(

Thanks in advance,
PC

VomDowalomism

Oct 1, 2012
Hello my compatriot! I craving to enliven shut down alongside that this article is magnificent, unsure written and integrate encircling all fleshy infos. I would like to apprehend a glimpse of again posts like this .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts