Outdated C++ - Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare ESP Aimbot GDI Tutorial

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

Updated for 2018
The code from this project wouldn't even compile when I downloaded it. I have re-written 50% of this project to make it much better without re-coding the entire thing.
Projects re-created & tested working in VS 2017
This project has been updated with the newest offsets and addresses for the
Tested working on Windows 10
Attachment updated
Code & Project cleaned up - using SolZipper
Offsets updated - COD4 1.8 Steam version - You will need to update the offsets again if the game updates
There is 1 bug where you aim straight up sometimes, that I haven't fixed yet but it's still 100x better than the previous version
Download Includes Pezbot mod so you can play with bots

All Fleep Tutorials require special compiler settings

If you make a new project from scratch, you must set these project properties:

-Switch from Unicode to Multi Byte Character Set
-Set C++ -> All Options -> Permissive Conformance Mode: NO
-Linker -> Manifest File -> Require Administrator
-C++-> Precompiled Header -> Not Using Precompiled Headers
-C++ -> Add Preprocessor directive: _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS

Alternatively, download the attachment and use the pre-made project.

These tutorials are old, you should do the new ones instead: Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

Learn to hack with this external Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Hack that includes aimbot source code and ESP
First of all this source is very similar to the one found on this thread here
except this one is a simpler version of it and instead of using DirectX hook to draw it uses GDI to draw on screen.

I only released this because I wanted you guys to have a choice on what to use, also I know a lot of you can't run the Direct3D hook that I use so therefore you may find this method better for you. This method has been around for many years but it is still quite useful.

Advantages:

• External hack, No hooks involved, no injection making hack much less detectable
  • ReadProcessMemory: The only function that is related to hacking, alot of games will allow you to use this without kick/ban E.g. Mw3
  • OS:This works in most operating systems, Tested in Windows 7, Vista and reported no problems in Xp.
  • Code is much more simple than D3D hook version
Disadvantages:
  • Much slower than DirectX drawing, therefore you will almost always see some flickering
  • ESP/Drawing won't work in fullscreen, Aimbot will work just fine
  • Fairly CPU intensive, lower end machines will experience a lot of flickering. Newer PC's will probably not notice it
Features in this Hack/Source
  • ESP Box
  • Name
  • Distance
  • Snaplines
  • Aimbot
Here's the aimbot source code video:

Also if you release any hacks publicly then you are welcome to post the hacks/tutorials
on the forums here, any releases are appreciated.

The source should be understandable enough and can easily be adapted to ANY game other than COD4 as long as you can get the Memory addresses for your own game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Very helpful. :) I tend to like External hacks more than D3D/Hooking because of detection like you said. :) Thanks as always, Fleep. :)

Crazywink

Reactions: Fleep

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Very helpful. :) I tend to like External hacks more than D3D/Hooking because of detection like you said. :) Thanks as always, Fleep. :)

Crazywink
Yh good to know, I wasn't sure this was going to be a dead end in terms of interest. :)

Fleep

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Awesome release! Only down side is it's GDI. Expect for that I give a thumbs up :). I really love to see external hacks.

And about detection, it can be detected if this access some visibility check functions. So people use caution when creating/adding code for visibility check and trace functions from game since writeprocessmemory is involved in such task.

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Awesome release! Only down side is it's GDI. Expect for that I give a thumbs up :). I really love see external hacks.

And about detection, it can be detected if this access some visibility check functions. So people use caution when creating/adding code for visibility check and trace functions from game since writeprocessmemory is involved in such task.
Yh but GDI is only a problem if you are dealing with a slow PC, other than that the flickering is unnoticeable. Agreed any use of writeprocessmemory will waste the advantage of this method.

Fleep

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
And also these kind of hacks are easy to make. Actually I made my bugging gdi hack in 2 days(even though it run like a cr@p).

@Fleep: Do C++ code need any obfuscation to protect it from vac/pb? Actually .net got obfuscation software. But not able to find one for c++. Web search gave results that c++ doesn't need obfuscation. Is it so?

hoganator778093

Aug 26, 2012
Do u think the c# aimbot tutorial would give you a better idea on how to search for addresses cuz the trainer only shows you health and ammo and money

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Do u think the c# aimbot tutorial would give you a better idea on how to search for addresses cuz the trainer only shows you health and ammo and money
There's no where on here that you're going to find how to get these addresses you need like FoV, ViewAngles, etc. You can search and see how to find them. Lots of them can often be found within your player struct. ViewAngles are usually close to your MouseX and MouseY addresses, and FoV is sometimes found in the player struct, other times, in with your weapon. It really varies on the game. If you do some looking around both online and in memory, you should be able to get these addresses. :)

Crazywink

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
You could use a DirectX Overlay too, just Create a Window, make it transparent with DWM.
Only Disadvantage is that it doesn't work with WinXP.

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
You could use a DirectX Overlay too, just Create a Window, make it transparent with DWM.
Only Disadvantage is that it doesn't work with WinXP.
why not without DWM? If you are able to render things in the transparent window, can't we make it work even in windows xp? I am trying to do this for cod4 hack but I am preoccupied with mw3. When I finish it, I will try cod4 hack without DWM.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
why not without DWM? If you are able to render things in the transparent window, can't we make it work even in windows xp? I am trying to do this for cod4 hack but I am preoccupied with mw3. When I finish it, I will try cod4 hack without DWM.
I'm using it, because winXP is quite uninteresting for me and using DWM for a transparent window is quite simple ;)

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Try code without DWM :). I guess it would work in windows xp if we avoid DWM.

des1re

Sep 17, 2012
I really like Fleep's style of coding. Looking through other source codes from various coders, and I get headaches from trying to understand. So, nice one Fleep.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I really like Fleep's style of coding. Looking through other source codes from various coders, and I get headaches from trying to understand. So, nice one Fleep.
I tend to do it that way so I can also remember it myself :p, Thanks.

Fleep

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Don't worry! You will start making some complex codes yourself. Following visual studio professional IDE would place some incomprehensible keywords while you use intellisense especially a third party intellisense.

des1re

Sep 17, 2012
Did you find the field of vision, and view angles addresses by messing with their respective commands in the game console?

mailiha

Sep 3, 2012
sir, please give me an example of detecting windows without having to know the name of the windows, such as FRAPS application or BANDICAM

hasio

Sep 23, 2012
Dear fleep, how to get the Memory addresses for Counter strike Source example? And where i can write Memory address?

I change:

#define GAMENAME "Counter-Strike Source"
int main()
{
/* hide console window */
ShowWindow(FindWindowA("ConsoleWindowClass", NULL), true);
//Find your game's window here
HWND hWnd = FindWindow(0, GAMENAME);
HDC hDC_Desktop = GetDC(hWnd);
ESP espHack;
DWORD dwProcId;
GetWindowThreadProcessId( hWnd, &dwProcId );
HANDLE hProcHandle;

But hack not work :(

Last edited:

LilooHelp

Sep 23, 2012
Well... Need download the X-Rumer 7.5.31 Elite
Or maybe for cash. Anybody sell? I can pay with cash!..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts