- Jan 21, 2014
Updated for 2018
The code from this project wouldn't even compile when I downloaded it. I have re-written 50% of this project to make it much better without re-coding the entire thing.
Projects re-created & tested working in VS 2017
This project has been updated with the newest offsets and addresses for the
Tested working on Windows 10
Code & Project cleaned up - using SolZipper
Offsets updated - COD4 1.8 Steam version - You will need to update the offsets again if the game updates
There is 1 bug where you aim straight up sometimes, that I haven't fixed yet but it's still 100x better than the previous version
Download Includes Pezbot mod so you can play with bots
All Fleep Tutorials require special compiler settings
If you make a new project from scratch, you must set these project properties:
-Switch from Unicode to Multi Byte Character Set
-Set C++ -> All Options -> Permissive Conformance Mode: NO
-Linker -> Manifest File -> Require Administrator
-C++-> Precompiled Header -> Not Using Precompiled Headers
-C++ -> Add Preprocessor directive: _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS
Alternatively, download the attachment and use the pre-made project.
These tutorials are old, you should do the new ones instead: Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking
Learn to hack with this external Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Hack that includes aimbot source code and ESP
First of all this source is very similar to the one found on this thread here
except this one is a simpler version of it and instead of using DirectX hook to draw it uses GDI to draw on screen.
I only released this because I wanted you guys to have a choice on what to use, also I know a lot of you can't run the Direct3D hook that I use so therefore you may find this method better for you. This method has been around for many years but it is still quite useful.
- External hack, No hooks involved, no injection making hack much less detectable
- ReadProcessMemory: The only function that is related to hacking, alot of games will allow you to use this without kick/ban E.g. Mw3
- OS:This works in most operating systems, Tested in Windows 7, Vista and reported no problems in Xp.
- Code is much more simple than D3D hook version
- Much slower than DirectX drawing, therefore you will almost always see some flickering
- ESP/Drawing won't work in fullscreen, Aimbot will work just fine
- Fairly CPU intensive, lower end machines will experience a lot of flickering. Newer PC's will probably not notice it
- ESP Box
Also if you release any hacks publicly then you are welcome to post the hacks/tutorials
on the forums here, any releases are appreciated.
The source should be understandable enough and can easily be adapted to ANY game other than COD4 as long as you can get the Memory addresses for your own game.
8.7 MB Views: 3,243