Outdated C++ Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare ESP AIMBOT Direct3D 9 Source Code

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

==============================================
This video is discontinued and has been unlisted on Youtube
==============================================

Read this thread to learn about Direct3D

- Guide - How to get started with DirectX 9 - Direct3D9 Hooking

Read our new Call of Duty Guide
- Guide - How to Hack Call of Duty Games & Quake Engine Games

Watch these video series instead:
- Video Tutorial - CSGO Direct3D9 EndScene Hook & D3D9 ESP Tutorial Series
- Video Tutorial - CSGO Aimbot Tutorial + CalcAngle Explained in Detail

Updated for 2019
Holy hell this project was so messed up it took me 2 weeks to clean the whole thing up.
It was a huge mess but it's pretty decent now.
Projects re-created & tested working in VS 2017
Tested working on Windows 10
Attachment updated - just hit compile and you're good to go
Code & Project cleaned up - using SolZipper
Offsets updated - You will need to update the offsets again if the game updates

All Fleep Tutorials require special compiler settings

If you make a new project from scratch, you must set these project properties:

-Switch from Unicode to Multi Byte Character Set
-Set C++ -> All Options -> Permissive Conformance Mode: NO
-Linker -> Manifest File -> Require Administrator
-C++-> Precompiled Header -> Not Using Precompiled Headers
-C++ -> Add Preprocessor directive: _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS

Alternatively, download the attachment and use the pre-made project.

This original hack was with code inside DllMain(). You should never do that because it causes loader lock. Secondly, if you don't inject before the game loads, it won't work. To get this code to work had to inject the second the process starts by using an injector with an auto-inject feature.

Alternatively you shuold move this code outside of DllMain and change the way the EndScene is hooked. Using a dummy device is the preferred method, read more:
Getting direct3d device? - Guided Hacking
How to get started with DirectX 9 - Make your menu hacks! - Guided Hacking
How to find pDevice in DirectX 9 games - Guided Hacking

I have already fixed it in this project.

The problem was in this code:
C++:
bool WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, PVOID pvReserved)
{
    if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
    {
        DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
        HMODULE hMod = LoadLibrary("d3d9.dll");

oDirect3DCreate9 = (tDirect3DCreate9)DetourFunc(
            (BYTE*)GetProcAddress(hMod, "Direct3DCreate9"),
            (BYTE*)hkDirect3DCreate9,
            5);

return true;
    }

return false;
}
It calls LoadLibrary on d3d9.dll, which should already be loaded. You shouldn't need to load it, you should be able to inject at any time. By using a dummy device you just hook EndScene and you're done, all this stuff can be skipped because you don't need to hook Direct3DCreate9(). All DllMain() main should do is call another thread that does the hook. This code has plenty of other problems as well but that's enough for now.

Aimbot still has a weird bug.

Features in this Hack/Source:
  • ESP Box
  • Health Bar
  • Name
  • Distance
  • Snaplines
  • Aimbot

VIDEO DEMO

Thanks and hope you enjoy the code, feel free to adapt your own hook because the one currently used is just for testing
and is most likely detected in most games. The source is Good though and can easily be adapted to ANY game other than COD4
as long as you can get the Memory addresses for your own game.

As usual I appreciate you guys continued support and I would have probably stopped doing this if I didn't get such good feedback from you.
If you have any questions make sure you watch the video all the way and that will probably answer them, otherwise post below.

Some old source code and tutorials utilize the D3D9X library. This is deprecated and is no longer part of the Windows/VS SDK. Read more here.

You must download Direct3d9 SDK June 2010 to get this lib. Download Here and install. Then go to your project properties and add these to your project dependency include folders:

Includes:
$(DXSDK_DIR)Include
Libs:
$(DXSDK_DIR)Lib\x86

Sometimes you need to manually define these:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Include
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\Lib\x86

Learn more about Direct3D9 here

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments
Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
wtf cant download it!

i press the link on the download page and it says waiting for guidedhacking.com....
and it does nothing
Have you tried again?
Seems to be working alright for me.

Also thanks a lot for the feedback guys, hopefully tomorrow I will release the GDI version that requires no hook and works on most OS's

Fleep

hoganator778093

Aug 26, 2012
OMG still not working after i restarted my computer
still just says waiting for guidedhacking.com

idk what to do and fleep do you know any websites or torrents where i can get cod 4 for free? or at least just a demo of multiplayer or anything

EDIT:
alright idk it just downloaded at some point within an hour that i kept my computer on

Last edited:

shuuk

May 25, 2012
Thx Fleep.
I hope you can make a tut. about this source later.
the problem is ppl. can dl sources with esp and aimbot all over uc and other forums...what we need is a tut.. :)

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
Hey Fleep, love what you're doing! Definitely helping people get into game hacking =D

One suggestion though, when you upload code. Please delete any files with the extension ".sdf" and the "ipch" folder (they are auto generated by Visual Studio). For example with this download the zip went from 37.7 MB to 2.24 MB.
Should help people downloading and take some load off your site =)

Reactions: modnar12

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hey Fleep, love what you're doing! Definitely helping people get into game hacking =D

One suggestion though, when you upload code. Please delete any files with the extension ".sdf" and the "ipch" folder (they are auto generated by Visual Studio). For example with this download the zip went from 37.7 MB to 2.24 MB.
Should help people downloading and take some load off your site =)
Thanks a lot for the advice, i will try to do that from now on. :D

Fleep

modnar12

Sep 3, 2012
hey fleep i was wondering how do i use aimbot i press the mouse and presss end on menu but it didnt shoot by it self. And thanks you very much for your videos man i love them and they haz help me a lot to learn more about C++ or ce ,trainers etc..yah lol

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
hey fleep i was wondering how do i use aimbot i press the mouse and presss end on menu but it didnt shoot by it self. And thanks you very much for your videos man i love them and they haz help me a lot to learn more about C++ or ce ,trainers etc..yah lol
The aimbot is setup to aim when you press Right mouse by default, you can obviously change that in code.
I don't know how much experience you have with hacking but unless you're using this on Cod4 you will have to change the addresses to your own values.

Fleep

Reactions: Glenox

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Any one else getting a corrupted download??? I've tried downloading 3 times now. and I get a "unexpected end of archive" error.... I tried using the winRar built in repair tool and it successfully repaired but the CRC match failed on extraction :/....

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Any one else getting a corrupted download??? I've tried downloading 3 times now. and I get a "unexpected end of archive" error.... I tried using the winRar built in repair tool and it successfully repaired but the CRC match failed on extraction :/....
Hm, very odd I just tried it and was able to download and extract fine :confused: il c if i can find what's wrong with it.

Fleep

vincentsiau

Jun 15, 2012
i can't download it too...i tried to download it by using google chrome, mozila firefox, internet explorer and internet download manager...but none of them work...they download the file until 50%++ then an error occur...cant continue to download it...

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
I have been and still am able to download & extract it just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods