Outdated C++ - Call of Duty 4 - How to Hack - Modern Warfare Cheats - TriggerBot Tutorial

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Here's a color Trigger-bot tutorial, the bot is explained at the beginning but in theory all this does is detect a colour on screen and shoot, it can be very useful and I think its a good learning experience, just watch the beginning of the video to see it in action.

Just make sure you have Chams available for the game you want to create this for.

Thanks for watching,

If you have completed the tutorial and have problems then I recommend you download the source code and compare to your own, if you still cant get it to work then look for any threads or post your own in the Tutorials help section.

Download the full source for everything in the attachments

Attachments

Last edited:

Shinao

Sep 10, 2012
Thanks for yours tutorials by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fleep

hoganator778093

Aug 26, 2012
is it just me or do all of the hacks that are based on scanning (taking pictures of the screen and then shooting or aiming at that speciffic color) all make the game SOOO laggy that it is unplayable
like i used the triggerbot and the color aimbot and both bring my FPS from about 30 to 1 or 2

h0megrown

Oct 26, 2012
Yes your right, thats the way how color trigger/-aimbots work; Memoryaimbots are much faster.

frozenflame

Feb 17, 2013
This is really awesome.
I have one suggestion: would it be possible if you could make it so it would only scan / shoot when I held say V key down. Like other Triggerbots used in Premium Hacks. Although they are memory based.
I'm sure there is a way to make it stop scanning when key isn't pressed, and start when I press it?

crazywacko

Feb 17, 2013
xnd8ya.jpg

what about the game have a title like this??? game name then mem/fps/ping. bot can't reconize the game.

trigger bot doesn't detect the game. it works fine with photo viewer.

can u make the trigger bot to detect the game by proceses memory?

Last edited:

nesucks

Banned
Silenced
Feb 18, 2013
Yes your right, thats the way how color trigger/-aimbots work; Memoryaimbots are much faster.
Universal aimbot 2.4 never uses more than 5% cpu usage scanning a 100 pixel x 100 pixel rectangle 65 times a second. The game doesn't lag at all. The problem isn't the aimbot, it's the coder :trollface:.

Universal aimbot usually uses less than 1% cpu usage, it's absolutely true download it yourself to find out.

0 cpu usage.png

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Universal aimbot 2.4 never uses more than 5% cpu usage scanning a 100 pixel x 100 pixel rectangle 65 times a second. The game doesn't lag at all. The problem isn't the aimbot, it's the coder :trollface:.

Universal aimbot usually uses less than 1% cpu usage, it's absolutely true download it yourself to find out.
Well as much as I appreciate the insult, this tutorial was simply done to display how to do a basic color aimbot.

Fleep

zerogott

Apr 5, 2013
i have blue/red skin's and the trigger bot dont make any shoot :X
it only make a shoot when im 1m on the front of an enemy :C

tomstichi

Jul 14, 2013
Thanks alot! I used your tutorial to find out how the hl2 engine works. I made some hacks for the cod games but they are really different to the hl2 games.
I am programming in c# and created a really fast trigger bot (faster than yours :D) and added an external radar.
Thanks for the tutorial!

My hack:

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Thanks alot! I used your tutorial to find out how the hl2 engine works. I made some hacks for the cod games but they are really different to the hl2 games.
I am programming in c# and created a really fast trigger bot (faster than yours :D) and added an external radar.
Thanks for the tutorial!

My hack:

That's great to hear, any tips you want to share with us that made your hack faster

Fleep

tomstichi

Jul 14, 2013
That's great to hear, any tips you want to share with us that made your hack faster

Fleep
There could be two things why my trigger ist faster:
1. My memory class is faster
2. I am using a mouse hook and do not write the shoot commands into the memory

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
There could be two things why my trigger ist faster:
1. My memory class is faster
2. I am using a mouse hook and do not write the shoot commands into the memory
I did mention in the video if someone wanted to get the most speed out of this, you would use a DLL and simply read/write to the memory address like a normal variable and you would make this much faster.
Unfortunately I don't have time to do that now but anyone that wants to test this idea, it would be great to see exactly how much better it performs. My guess would be at least 50% faster than this one.

Fleep

Quackman

Aug 17, 2013
I'm trying to make this detect red crosshairs, how do you recommend I do this? I've tried scanning the crosshairs area for red, but it doesn't seem to be working. I can post my code if that would help.

EDIT: I now have it scanning about 35 pixels along the x axis where the crosshairs are, but it doesn't seem to be shooting when they turn red. I can't figure out if the issue is from it not detecting red, or if it's with the shooting function itself.

EDIT 2: It seems to working on other windows, but not firing at red in-game. Trying to figure out why

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods