Not open for further replies.

zix3r

Mar 25, 2020
Game Name
Assault Cube
Anticheat
N/A
How long you been coding/hacking?
Recently started getting into game hacking.
Coding Language
C#
Hey guys.
I'm currently trying to make an esp hack for assault cube.
I have the view matrix and enemy player coordinates.
I also have a W2S function, but I don't really know how to use it:
C#:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;

namespace SharpCube.ac
{
    class worldtoscreen
    {
        public static float[] WorldToScreen(byte[] matrix, PlayerEntity entity, int width, int height, POINTS gameWindow, bool foot = true)
        {

float m11 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 0), m12 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 4), m13 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 8), m14 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 12);
            float m21 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 16), m22 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 20), m23 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 24), m24 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 28);
            float m31 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 32), m32 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 36), m33 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 40), m34 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 44);
            float m41 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 48), m42 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 52), m43 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 56), m44 = BitConverter.ToSingle(matrix, 60);

float zPos = entity.getZPos(foot);

//multiply vector against matrix
            float screenX = (m11 * entity.xPos) + (m21 * entity.yPos) + (m31 * zPos) + m41;
            float screenY = (m12 * entity.xPos) + (m22 * entity.yPos) + (m32 * zPos) + m42;
            float screenW = (m14 * entity.xPos) + (m24 * entity.yPos) + (m34 * zPos) + m44;

//camera position (eye level/middle of screen)
            float camX = width / 2f;
            float camY = height / 2f;

//convert to homogeneous position
            float x = camX + (camX * screenX / screenW);
            float y = camY - (camY * screenY / screenW);
            float[] screenPos = { x, y };

//check it is in the bounds to draw
            if (screenW > 0.001f  //not behind us
                && gameWindow.Left + x > gameWindow.Left && gameWindow.Left + x < gameWindow.Right //not off the left or right of the window
                && gameWindow.Top + y > gameWindow.Top && gameWindow.Top + y < gameWindow.Bottom) //not off the top of bottom of the window
            {
                return screenPos;
            }
            return null;
        }
    }
}
I also dont really know what the PlayerEntity stands for, I mean I know, but how do I define it?

Same for POINTS near the gameWindow.

If anyone could point me out on how to use it I'd really appreciated it.

Thanks in advance.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Guide - GHB0 - Game Hacking Bible Introduction
Guide - How to get started with learning ViewMatrix
Source Code - World2Screen - DIrect3D and OpenGL WorldToScreen Functions

Using a World To Screen function is a the 48th tutorial in the GHB because you need the experience from 47 other tutorials before you can use one successfully without pasting. So do your homework.

Entity is a struct that contains the information you read from memory, most importantly the player's position.

POINTS is a struct which contains the size of the game window, includes these member variables: left, top, right bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods