Outdated C++ Assault Cube HOW TO HACK any game TUTORIAL

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

These video tutorials very old. If you do them, you're an idiot.

We have officially discontinued these videos.

Do these instead:

Intro:
Here is as simple as hacks get, in this tutorial I will show you the basics of How to Hack Games in this all new, exclusive GuidedHacking Game Hacking Tutorial
This is a very simple game and even if you have no experience in programming you should still be able to complete this.
Just follow the tutorial and you shouldnt have any problems, the source code is available for download at the end.
If your trying to get in to hacking and reverse Engineering I HIGHLY recommend you follow the tutorial and not just copy and paste, but thats up to you ;)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Visual Studio 2015/17 removed C++ Windows Forms - Windows Forms tutorial for Visual Studio 2017
Even with the tutorial you cannot setup Windows forms in a DLL. The DLL project that is attached to this thread has the correct project settings. If you want to follow the tutorial, download the project and delete the code inside but keep all the files. Then fill out the code per the tutorial

Updated for 2018
Projects re-created & tested working in VS 2017
Tested working on Windows 10
Attachment updated
Code & Project cleaned up - using SolZipper
Offsets updated - You will need to update the offsets again if the game updates

All Fleep Tutorials require special compiler settings

If you make a new project from scratch, you must set these project properties:

-Switch from Unicode to Multi Byte Character Set
-Set C++ -> All Options -> Permissive Conformance Mode: NO
-Linker -> Manifest File -> Require Administrator
-C++-> Precompiled Header -> Not Using Precompiled Headers
-C++ -> Add Preprocessor directive: _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS

Alternatively, download the attachment and use the pre-made project.

PROGRAMS REQUIRED

The methods shown here can be applied to most games out there. Follow the tutorial and i guarantee you will have a complete Hack which can be used to cheat in your favourite game.

Updated offsets and addresses for the trainer:
Updates to the DLL are in the attachment
C++:
//-------AMMO VARS--------
//number we are going to overwrite the current ammo with in bytes
bool AmmoStatus; // used to DEFine wether ammo is on or not
BYTE AmmoValue[] = {0xA3,0x1C,0x0,0x0};
DWORD AmmoBaseAddress = {0x50f4f4 };
DWORD AmmoOffsets[] = {0x378, 0x14, 0x0}; //3 LEVEL pointer

//-------HEALTH VARS--------
bool HealthStatus; // used to DEFine wether ammo is on or not
BYTE HealthValue[] ={0x39,0x5,0x0,0x0};
DWORD HealthBaseAddress = { 0x50f4f4 };
DWORD HealthOffsets[] = {0xF8}; // 1 level pointer
Start with Part 1: Intro for the trainer

Jump to part 8 for the DLL injection:

Thats it i hope you enjoyed the tutorial and learned how to hack games.

If you have completed the tutorial and have problems then I recommend you download the source code and compare to your own, if you still cant get it to work then look for any threads or post your own in the Tutorials help section.

Download the full source for everything in the attachments for this Game Hacking Tutorial

Attachments

Last edited:

Zack

Aug 8, 2012
Realy awesome thank you so much, is there any way to download all your videos so I can put them on my computer?

Helgon

Aug 6, 2012
Hi, just watched your first tutorial and probably you already corrected it (in a newer video) but if not i just gonna mention it for some beginners (as i am one :))

i not sure but i think that you said tha we should not "change" this values

Helgon

Aug 6, 2012
Helgon said:
Hi, just watched your first tutorial and probably you already corrected it (in a newer video) but if not i just gonna mention it for some beginners (as i am one :))

i not sure but i think that you said tha we should not "change" this values

BYTE ammoValue[] = {0xFF, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0};

this is just the value we add to the ammo.. we also can write just

BYTE ammoValue[] = {0xFF} // 255
// or
BYTE ammoValue[] = {0xFF, 0xFF} // 60500~ .. its basicly multiplies but dont get over this value because this is the max of an // unsigned int and it would reset the value of to 1

and when we write the memory its not neccessary to cast to a char pointer

you also can cast into LPVOID as mentioned in the msdn doc

WriteProcessMemory(hProcHandle, (LPVOID) addressToWrite, &healthValue, sizeof(healthValue), NULL);

no critique, just hints for some newbis :)

thanks very much for this tutorial. you helped me very much, i am going to do the others in the next days :)

D-vid

Aug 21, 2012
Well, just went through the entire thing.
But as soon as it injects, it crashes the game. :-(
Would like to DL the source to compare it to mine to see if I messed up somewhere, but when i click the attachment, it fuckin goes to a blank webpage.
Could you upload the source to like mediafire or another mirror so I can download it, since apparently the upgrade has messed with the attachments?

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Well, just went through the entire thing.
But as soon as it injects, it crashes the game. :-(
Would like to DL the source to compare it to mine to see if I messed up somewhere, but when i click the attachment, it fuckin goes to a blank webpage.
Could you upload the source to like mediafire or another mirror so I can download it, since apparently the upgrade has messed with the attachments?
All files re-uploaded if you have any other problems with attachments let me know and il re-upload them.

Fleep

Reactions: D-vid

D347H

Aug 30, 2012
Never thought a site such as yours existed. Thank you for all these tuts. Very useful indeed.

hoganator778093

Aug 26, 2012
:D

cant wait fleep!
you mind giving us a sneak peek at whats coming up next on your Game Hacking Tutorials forum?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Bday party or visiting grandpa? :D

D-vid

Aug 21, 2012
All files re-uploaded if you have any other problems with attachments let me know and il re-upload them.

Fleep
Thank you so much. :D
I really appreciate what you do. You're a very respectful coder in my book, and would like to see what kinds of things you could do with Combat Arms, and would like to learn as well.

You are personally the greatest inspiration to young coders-to-be.
I have been coding for a while, but not a LOT with game hacking.

Faceless Foe

Sep 5, 2012
Thanks a lot for this tutorials series,
I've learned alot about gamehacking, I myself am studying application development.
I was looking for some good info on beginning on this subject and found yours. I'm impressed you explained everything very clear and you used decent code formatting.

EDIT: Also just got into C++ programming, on school we just do PHP and ASP .NET/C# at home I do alot of Java though

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I really loved this tutorial. Thank you for this!

Kind Regards,
Magnificient

Last edited by a moderator:

Krayons

Oct 7, 2012
Hi,

I can't seem to find out how to add a pointer to another point in Cheat Engine 6.2.

The add pointer button seems to be missing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hi,

I can't seem to find out how to add a pointer to another point in Cheat Engine 6.2.

The add pointer button seems to be missing?
You have to add the pointer where the "0" currently is shown. :)

Last edited:

dondale8

Oct 8, 2012
[]Prof Fleep
[] I don't know what can i say or do for you..!!! You never know how long searching n asking for Tutorials like that so Thx You Veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy Much ..^_^..
[][]Prof Fleep, What should i study/learn to understand what u did or about hack game in general..?!?! To be able to Create Bot/hack, understand/edit .dll, []understand/edit .exe"game.exe"[] n Bypass Anti-Cheat like GPK"GameProtectKit"..?!?!
Plz Be More Clear in yr answer + i'm newbie :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
[]Prof Fleep
[] I don't know what can i say or do for you..!!! You never know how long searching n asking for Tutorials like that so Thx You Veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy Much ..^_^..
[][]Prof Fleep, What should i study/learn to understand what u did or about hack game in general..?!?! To be able to Create Bot/hack, understand/edit .dll, []understand/edit .exe"game.exe"[] n Bypass Anti-Cheat like GPK"GameProtectKit"..?!?!
Plz Be More Clear in yr answer + i'm newbie :)
Hey there dondale, please check this thread out https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?518-Starting-Your-Journey-Into-Hacking&highlight=learning.
Its got alot of good info, all I can tell you is start with the small stuff like trainers, memory editing etc. And after your comfortable with that move on to move difficult hacks like teleport, triggerbots aimbots.

There is no trick other than spending a lot of time learning hacks, ofcourse most of my tutorials should help you as well as other peoples tutorials on the site.

Fleep

Reactions: dondale8

dondale8

Oct 8, 2012
[]About The Code In c++ in That Permanent in Any Trainer..?!?! Coz There are Alot of Thing Not Understand :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts