Outdated C# - Assault Cube - How to Hack Any Game Aimbot Tutorial

• WARNING: You are viewing the Legacy Fleep section which contains old and badly explained tutorials. You should not use these old tutorials. Our best, new tutorials are posted here and here.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hey again, here is the How to Make AIMBOT tutorial, memory aimbots are found in the best hacks, they are extremely efficient
and are very accurate because they do everything based on game coordinates. As alot of you requested this is done in C# I have created this tutorial. This aimbot is for Assault Cube which you can download for free. How a memory aimbot works is, you parse the entity list and your local player and read all the information you need such as health, position, angles etc... You store that information and then calculate the distance to each enemy and sort this list, getting the enemy that is closest to you. Then you use a CalcAngle function to get the angle necessary to aim at their coordinates. Then you use WriteProcessMemory to aim at them.

To complete this tutorial you will need: Cheat Engine & Visual Studio 2017 Community

Updated for 2019
Projects re-created & tested working in VS 2017 on Windows 10
Offsets and attachment updated
Code & Project cleaned up - using CodeMaid & SolZipper

This source code is not very good, it was a proof of concept that Fleep made when learning. We don't recommend anyone use it in a serious manner. For basic learning purposes only.

Most importantly, you must replace:
C++:
float pitchX = (float)Math.Atan2(enemyDataVector.zPos - playerDataVector.zPos, Get3dDistance(enemyDataVector, playerDataVector))* 180 / PI; TO
with
C++:
float pitchX = (float)Math.Asin((enemyDataVector.zPos - playerDataVector.zPos) / Get3dDistance(enemyDataVector, playerDataVector)) * 180 / PI;

These tutorials are old, you should do the new ones instead: Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

This has already been done in the attachments.

Full playlist with all 9 videos

Here is the main loop if you don't want to download the attachment:
C#:
private void AimBot()
{
    //Grab our player's information
    PlayerDataVec playerDataVec = GetPlayerVecData(MainPlayer);
    //this will store every enemy that we have information
    List<PlayerDataVec> enemiesDataVec = new List<PlayerDataVec>();

for (int i = 0; i < EnemyAddresses.Count; i++)
    {
        //Using our pointer we grab all the enemies information
        PlayerDataVec enemyDataVector = GetPlayerVecData(EnemyAddresses[i]);
        //add our enemy information to the list if hes alive otherwise ignore them
        enemiesDataVec.Add(enemyDataVector);
    }

//only aim if we are ALIVE
    if (playerDataVec.health > 0)
    {
        int target = 0;
        if (FocusingOnEnemy && FocusTarget != -1)
        {
            //If our previous target is still alive we focus on them otherwise go after someone else
            if (enemiesDataVec[FocusTarget].health > 0)
                target = FocusTarget;
            else target = FindClosestEnemyIndex(enemiesDataVec.ToArray(), playerDataVec);
        }
        else//By default aim at the first guy that appears, with this we focus on whos closest to us
            target = FindClosestEnemyIndex(enemiesDataVec.ToArray(), playerDataVec);

//if there are more enemies we find the closest one to us then aim
        if (target != -1) //-1 means something went wrong
        {
            FocusTarget = target;
            //this condition is only here in case all enemies are dead to aim at NO one
            //previously if all were dead it would aim at the last guy killed
            if (enemiesDataVec[target].health > 0)
                AimAtTarget(enemiesDataVec[target], playerDataVec);
        }
    }
}
Thanks for watching and as usual if you have completed the tutorial and have problems then I recommend you download the source code and compare to your own, if you still cant get it to work then look for any threads

Fleep

The source code attached to the thread has been modified so it will be about 5% different than the video:
Removed redundant, worthless functionality especially inside the constructors
All offsets updated
Properly walking the entity list
Changed CalcAngle function to work correctly using Asin instead of Atan2, this fixes the aiming up and down problem:

Attachments

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
If you would like to, Leave any feedback regarding the how to make aimbot tutorial here.

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Amazing tutorial as always, Fleep! :D Will the C++ version of this tutorial be with a D3D hook?

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
crazywink said:
Amazing tutorial as always, Fleep! :D Will the C++ version of this tutorial be with a D3D hook?
Thanks :D, I don't think so, I am going to just do the memory aimbot part probably with the console interface. Reason for that is because the aimbot itself will be fairly difficult. But I can always add a version with a D3D menu afterwards for those of you who want it.

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Looking forward to it. :) I'll try and adapt the code for D3D when it's released. If not, I would always love to see a tutorial from you on a D3D aimbot as well. :D

m0v

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jun 11, 2012
and an another great tutorial from you :D i watched a lot of your tutorials Fleep and they helped me a lot :D thanks for all the ideas and helpness with us :)

boogie

May 24, 2012
Hey fleep, i would like u to do small tut/post about how you find other enemy structures in memory.

If so how to get the entity pointer, and the size of memory we need to move to get the next entity, are they next to each other? Assume they are in table's so should be.. but i dont know how to get the size of actual struct to loop thru the all enemys.

Example in AssaultCube would be perfect.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hey there boogie, I am planning to do that way for my next Aimbot tutorial that I do for C++.

Fleep

vincentsiau

Jun 15, 2012
hey fleep, i got an error while choosing the process.A small window pop out and said "There was an error Access is denied."Did i do something wrong??

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
I think the attachment for the files required zip is broken... I downloaded the FUll source Completely and works fine, but when I Click on the required files link, I just get a new blank page and nothing happens o_0. any one care to re upload?

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I think the attachment for the files required zip is broken... I downloaded the FUll source Completely and works fine, but when I Click on the required files link, I just get a new blank page and nothing happens o_0. any one care to re upload?
Thanks for letting me know, file re-uploaded and should be alright

Fleep

hoganator778093

Aug 26, 2012
hey fleep!
i no you will probably just post it but are you almost done with that C++ tutorial of this cuz im really excited to see what it will be like
and will it be able to use online cuz this aimbot didnt work for the assault cube multiplayer.

just wondering before i start to make it for Team Fortress 2.

Sep 1, 2012
wow nice tutorial,

work full thanks fleep :D

can you share tutorial aimbot with c++??
I have been trying but it always failed :(

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
wow nice tutorial,

work full thanks fleep :D

can you share tutorial aimbot with c++??
I have been trying but it always failed :(
For some reason I didn't see your post :rolleyes:, you probably found it by now but I have 2 other sources of this in C++. 1st:https://guidedhacking.com/showthrea...-ESP-Box-Health-Name-Distance-SnapLine-AIMBOT, 2nd:https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?752-C-ESP-AIMBOT-SOURCE-CODE-GDI-Drawing the differences between them are quite are only the drawing methods.
One Dx another GDI. Read advantages and Disadvantages on both threads.

:smile:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
sir?can you make a source code for SF DFI philippines?
unrealuser, I linked you here from the chatbox so you could watch the tutorial and actually learn, not just post a request in here. X)
If you want to request a hack, please post it in the request section, but I'd suggest learning from these tutorials.

Crazywink

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I just have a quick question.

Within the Dissect Structure window, I am doing exactly the same as you but on a different game. Now, I could have found the correct XYZ offsets. But for some reason, X and Y keep on changing when I move while in your video one of them moves to the corresponding move. So if you move left, one of them changes. Here, 2 offsets changes.

Is that still correct or is it not the correct one?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I just have a quick question.

Within the Dissect Structure window, I am doing exactly the same as you but on a different game. Now, I could have found the correct XYZ offsets. But for some reason, X and Y keep on changing when I move while in your video one of them moves to the corresponding move. So if you move left, one of them changes. Here, 2 offsets changes.

Is that still correct or is it not the correct one?
Should be the correct one, as it depends on how the game is built up.

Reactions: pl46u3_d0c70r
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods