Solved C++ AimBot

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ileandros

Nov 4, 2013
Hello everyone.

I followed all the steps but the app is failling to find the process. I downloaded a css from internet. It isn't from steam. Any ideas?
Any ideas which css should i download. Havent play css since 2004...

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Non steam version uses different modules, read "hack process.h". Also are you sure your addresses are static? Do you have the prope addresses and offsets? More information would be nice.

ileandros

Nov 4, 2013
Actually i didnt tried the addresses but since it is the same game and the addresses found in the tut are static then they should work on my cpu as well. I have already read the hackprocess and i tried to comment out the lines for non steam versions of the css and still it fails to find the process. I can't be sure if the addresses are good if the scipt fails to even find the process.
I just installed steam but css is about 20 euros. And it is 2004 game... I am not gonna buy it thats for sure.
I used a tool to get the the game's tittle to check if it is same as hackprocess uses and it is correct. I will try to get the modules loaded with the game and come back with more informations

ileandros

Nov 4, 2013
Ok, the Counter-Strike_Source.exe fires revLoader.exe which fires hl2.exe.
The only modules loaded in the entire css is the ntd.dll and an other which fails to find the module. It is displayed as 0x0...

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods