Solved Bypassing Hackshield

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Obsidian

Jul 6, 2013
Hey, everyone!

I'm still new to all of this hacking and what not, so I don't have a lot of experience bypassing anti-cheat systems. However, one of the ones that I encounter often and want to bypass is Hackshield. I did a quick search on the forums, using the search option obviously, and I didn't find anything. I was hoping someone on this forum has some experience and would be willing to share it. I would appreciate it greatly.

However, since this forum is designed for us to learn these kind of things, perhaps someone could push me in the right direction and I could figure it out myself. Thanks!

P.S. Google is not a useful tool in this situation.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
hmmm Im still researching about that topic, but basicly you need to check the imports of windows which could e used for scanning if a debugger is active etc etc and remove them somehow (I know ppl which are able to do that but they dont share their knowledge cuz if they would do it, they cant sell their hacks properly ...)

Obsidian

Jul 6, 2013
hmmm Im still researching about that topic, but basicly you need to check the imports of windows which could e used for scanning if a debugger is active etc etc and remove them somehow (I know ppl which are able to do that but they dont share their knowledge cuz if they would do it, they cant sell their hacks properly ...)
Well, if you figure it out, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to keep it secret. But if you wouldn't mind sharing, I don't mind that either. I'd actually love it.

Xigncode is too easy, just prevent the loading of the game. One byte to change ;)
I don't think I've encountered that yet.

We on the same direction man, I try to bypass Xigncode, but still trying to figure out, maybe hackshield next, do you want to add me on skype?
I dunno, I know I'm rather new to the forum, but so are you. I don't feel quite comfortable handing out my Skype freely. But feel free to PM me if you want to collaborate a 'bit. :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Not to direct anyone offsite but there is a ton of material on this subject on a popular game hacking board

Obsidian

Jul 6, 2013
After I enountered that method I realized it's well known on various hacking boards. Should be easy to find via google.
Hehe, I looked it up and found that rather quickly. Hope that guy does as well.
Not to direct anyone offsite but there is a ton of material on this subject on a popular game hacking board
Are you sure? Unless it's on here and I'm blind, I don't know any others.

And please don't tell me, I don't want you to get into trouble for sharing a link to another site.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Hehe, I looked it up and found that rather quickly. Hope that guy does as well.

Are you sure? Unless it's on here and I'm blind, I don't know any others.

And please don't tell me, I don't want you to get into trouble for sharing a link to another site.
Just don't link offsite to downloads and you'll be fine. He's probably talking about UC, theres a whole anti cheat section worth checking out. I learned heaps from there.

Obsidian

Jul 6, 2013
Just don't link offsite to downloads and you'll be fine. He's probably talking about UC, theres a whole anti cheat section worth checking out. I learned heaps from there.
Thankfully I found it on my own. In the mean time, I'm slowly working on a DLL Injector in my free time. :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods