Solved Bypassing AC's

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

maxownage01

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Apr 23, 2015
So for example, I've currently only been using CS:GO to make hacks,
All the offsets are there and I understand VAC, however if I want to make a hack for a game such as Crossfire, which will ban you if you inject anything into the game, how would I be able to grab offsets by using CheatEngine for games that either block access, have no "-insecure" mode and will ban you for memory editing.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
Axion i'm not sure that's really safe dude, if I remember correctly Xigncode uses drivers so it means you can't just do that so easily... I may be wrong tho
The driver gets loaded by the init function. That means if you stop the initialization the driver won't be activated. But as Axion pointed out this method works for a few methods anyway because of the heartbeat most games have implemented.

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-get-started-with-anticheat-bypass.9882/

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-bypass-xigncode-anticheat.10800/

Last edited by a moderator:

Roman_Ablo

Banned
Feb 27, 2017
So for example, I've currently only been using CS:GO to make hacks,
All the offsets are there and I understand VAC, however if I want to make a hack for a game such as Crossfire, which will ban you if you inject anything into the game, how would I be able to grab offsets by using CheatEngine for games that either block access, have no "-insecure" mode and will ban you for memory editing.
For example for something like XIGNCODE (the only thing I've actually bypassed) I used Olly to find its initialization and placed a return at the beginning of the initialization. You should find out more about how it works first though.

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
Axion i'm not sure that's really safe dude, if I remember correctly Xigncode uses drivers so it means you can't just do that so easily... I may be wrong tho

Roman_Ablo

Banned
Feb 27, 2017
For a simple ~3 minute bypass it's totally fine (there is a heartbeat ya know?) :DatSheffy:

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
@OP there's no answer to this aside from reverse the anticheat and figure out what you can and cant do

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods