Solved Browser Games

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

maxownage01

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Apr 23, 2015
All right, specifically a game called "Global Strike".
Its really bad, but I like it and I can play it at school, so I thought hey, why not do something with it.

SO... first thing I thought of was changing the ammo and health.
I got down to 65 values for ammo, and then twice I was able to change one. So one of the values was the ammo. I did a pointer scan twice, and then on the third time ALL 65 values would not change. I tried using a different browser, then I realized that they may be server sided?

Really, I have no clue on this, any ideas?

Now I'm considering making a triggerbot however you have to look for the plugin process ID, which changes everytime you open chrome, firefox etc.

And I thought the best option was to make a .DLL but I have no idea how to.
Can someone please guide me on my route to DLL hacking?

**Note: this game has no anti-cheat, I really have no other way to explain this, sorry for the mess of the words.

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
I got down to 65 values for ammo, and then twice I was able to change one. So one of the values was the ammo. I did a pointer scan twice, and then on the third time ALL 65 values would not change. I tried using a different browser, then I realized that they may be server sided?
Make sure you're using the right datatype when scanning, you might've found a result but it could just be the formatted overlay variable, purely for display. It's worthwhile learning how to use the 'What writes to this address'; it's much faster than using the pointer scanner, and yes it may be serversided but you'll need to work that out yourself, and should only take a minute.

Now I'm considering making a triggerbot however you have to look for the plugin process ID, which changes everytime you open chrome, firefox etc.
Use the generic process name to generate the PID instead.

And I thought the best option was to make a .DLL but I have no idea how to.
Kinda overkill for a webbrowser game unless its for a learning experience.

maxownage01

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Apr 23, 2015
Make sure you're using the right datatype when scanning, you might've found a result but it could just be the formatted overlay variable, purely for display. It's worthwhile learning how to use the 'What writes to this address'; it's much faster than using the pointer scanner, and yes it may be serversided but you'll need to work that out yourself, and should only take a minute.

Use the generic process name to generate the PID instead.

Kinda overkill for a webbrowser game unless its for a learning experience.
Yeah fair enough, I didn't really think of that.

I'm still trying to get a better understand of CheatEngine, also, how would I find offsets/addresses for a game that would ban you for using CheatEngine?

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Yeah fair enough, I didn't really think of that.

I'm still trying to get a better understand of CheatEngine, also, how would I find offsets/addresses for a game that would ban you for using CheatEngine?
Depends more on how they're banning you. The CE source is available so you can grab it and modify basic stuff like window title, hook & scan functions to change their signatures or maybe some form of obfuscation, then compile it and try again, there are also other tools out there to scan memory too.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods