Solved Browser Game

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
Man your English is even worse than mine, I can't understand much... Anyway, your question about this game has been answered so I'm closing this thread, I highly recommend you to learn more about Cheat Engine with local basic games then procede to go further into hacking stuff, seems you don't know the basics.

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
You can use Cheat Engine to search the pointer for that and you can code a cheat for that in c#,c++ (most commons) but make sure that this game runs offline, cuz if this number is stored in a database you can't change it.

Lukor

ded
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 13, 2013
That is a flash game.
Don't waste your time...

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
The database does not exist. I'm looking for the addresses? There's a lot of.

https://prnt.sc/e18rwn
You have to keep filtering the search results by scanning for the new value each time it changes.

Learn to use cheat Engine, there is a tutorial built into cheat engine, search for a youtube video for this tutorial it will be very helpful.

This is a great tutorial we made for beginner's to cheat engine:

Polska24

Jan 21, 2017
Rake;47363 said:
You have to keep filtering the search results by scanning for the new value each time it changes.

Learn to use cheat Engine, there is a tutorial built into cheat engine, search for a youtube video for this tutorial it will be very helpful.

This is a great tutorial we made for beginner's to cheat engine:
Thank you. I have only one problem. I do not know what to enter in the window with the selected HEX.
https://prnt.sc/e1gk7j

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
ECX+2C, ECX is a register and in this instruction, its value is the address you're looking for, 2C is the offset. As you can see the text below: "The value of pointer bla bla bla is probably: xxx" this is the ECX value, more below you can see all registers and you can see ECX's value.

Polska24

Jan 21, 2017
I'm doing the same as in the video, but some address to me at the moment is changing, I do not know why. I can not do this, I changed the number, but I can not buy things for badges. A database does not save the badge, because one programmer made a program to change the number of badges, a video on YT.

Last edited:

Polska24

Jan 21, 2017
Adds F8. I was looking for 00F8 and I hit the number 0, and should be the number 4 because I have so many badges. How do I look?

Last edited:

Polska24

Jan 21, 2017
Enters an address in HEX and nothing found. Trying to 2 times and you did not found the address in HEX. Who knows why this is so?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Enters an address in HEX and nothing found. Trying to 2 times and you did not found the address in HEX. Who knows why this is so?
This just means there are no pointers to that address, if the address you're searching for is static, then you don't need a pointer or you found the base of the pointer chain

Polska24

Jan 21, 2017
Rake;47450 said:
This just means there are no pointers to that address, if the address you're searching for is static, then you don't need a pointer or you found the base of the pointer chain
How did I find?

Polska24

Jan 21, 2017
Rake;47490 said:
Hard to understand your english :( I'm sure it's hard for you to understand mine too :p
Yes, English is difficult for me, but I know the basics. I would like to learn, but I do not know how. I always have problems with the handling of Cheat Engine. What to change the number, then I can change the number of Cheat Engine, but I can not buy things for badges. For instance: I set the number of badges 100, and I wanted to buy things for 90 badges, but nothing happens. ;(

Last edited:

KISKE

Game Developer
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jul 27, 2016
What game is it, I want to help you.

KISKE

Game Developer
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jul 27, 2016
I tried and I think the game is server-sided, I edit my values but the game doesn't care about it.

Last edited:

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
Tested, values only change visually. Server-sided imo since I had to create an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods