Solved Borderlands 2 Trainer

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

maptwo3

May 24, 2012
I've been messing around with borderlands 2 a lot, and I wanted to create a trainer for it, but for some reason I cannot get it to write the values I want. I tried my program with assaultcube's ammo, and it worked just fine. Now my addresses for BL2 are a bit different, so I'm thinking it has to do with that. I've uploaded my project if anyone would like to try to help me out. The value that I'm trying to change is:
BaseAddress = "Borderlands2.exe"+0x015eb12c
offsets = {0x0, 0x134, 0x48, 0x5F8, 0x2}

This address is for the number of golden keys you have used. The lower the number, the more keys you get, so if you have used 0 keys, you get 255 and if you have used 255 keys you get 0 keys (the bold is the value you can change).

Most of this is just seeing if I could get it to work, and I plan on doing more with it later, but of course I got stuck here...

Thanks.

Virus Scan: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/a83f309aa0ddee04b8b8ee0cd7c8bdad9a3bec01

Last edited:

maptwo3

May 24, 2012
I was thinking that was the problem. I'll have a look at that in a sec. Thanks for the help

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
Hey I think I found your problem.

void Hack::writeToAddress(BYTE valueToWrite); // this shouldn't be byte
// change it to either DWORD, int, or whatever you need

Good luck =)

maptwo3

May 24, 2012
For some reason it still isn't working quite right. I know I've got the addresses right because it works in cheat engine, so I'm not sure what is wrong....

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
Hmm are you sure you're putting the values into your code correctly? Also what version of Borderlands 2 are you using?

maptwo3

May 24, 2012
I have the steam version and I'm using the pointers from the cheat table on the cheat engine forums (that work). As far as I know it looks like it should work, but I'm pretty new to the whole hacking thing so idk.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts