Download Borderlands 2 (Skidrow version) Fun hack BETA

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
Hey guys, a friend and I have been working on this for a few days, only tested it on 3 computers so let me know if it doesn't work for you.

This is intented to be a small hack with fun features. But if you have any ideas for more features let me know =)

I will be releasing the source code at a later stage, just have to get the hack into a stable release.

Screenshot:
ScreenshotBL2.jpg

Features:
Speed and Jump hack
Health and Shield
No reload/Unlimited ammo
Decreased recoil
Increased fire rate
Increased damage

Known bugs:
DO NOT LAUNCH IN FULLSCREEN! (not sure why it freezes the rendering yet but will look into it)
Sometimes shotguns have to reload.
Decreased recoil doesn't work with Hyperion guns.
While the game is saving the boxes disappear.
The hack crashes Borderlands 2 in the starting movie clips! (only use AFTER you've setup your character)

Credits:
testcrap (CE forums) - Speed and Jump hack
Csimbi (CE forums) - No reload/Infinite ammo
Fleep/Csimbi(I believe) - Cheat Engine Table addresses
My friend - Designing the UI

Just reminder fullscreen does NOT work; use windowed fullscreen instead!

Instructions:
Inject the dll at anytime after borderlands 2 has started

Virus scans [bl2funhack.zip]:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/bc2ef7593ca013e2a0e6c535f0eb25eae1abe6ae
https://www.virustotal.com/file/799...f23788aa6402d960c2717be6/analysis/1348900175/

Virus scans [bl2funhackRelease.zip]:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/48d83ca9e6dae8f7bf0bf2ba5f606d6a46a53c67
https://www.virustotal.com/file/d9a...3d32e24283d4dea28940e95d/analysis/1348978312/

[Update]
1. Had to recompile the hack in Release mode so people without visual studio can use it (my bad)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleep

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
Thanks Fleep =)

and yes Crypt it is a d3d menu (vTable hook)

master

Sep 4, 2012
Dont worry it was me being a noob and using an injector that dose not work. i used a new one and it worked fine. Thanks

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
I've just been using the one Fleep did in his tut or Cheat engine.

master

Sep 4, 2012
oh OK. One thing that you should add in to the unlimited ammo thing is unlimited grenades.

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
Thanks I didn't think about grenades. I'll have a look into it soon =)

MisterVillain

Oct 5, 2012
I was wondering where you learned to hack. Was it purely from watching Fleep's videos? Are there other sources?

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
Hey MisterVillain,

It wasn't purely from watching Fleeps vids, but Fleep's vids definitely helped to introduce me to some of the hacking tools =)
After you understand a lot of the basics it becomes much easier to learn the more complicated things.

There are plently of other sources out there. You just have to be willing to put in the time. Look on other game hacking forums, msdn (good for windows function eg. VirtualAlloc).
Pretty much just google for what you what to learn.

btw I still have a lot I want to learn =)

Hey master,

I'm sure it's possible, but it would be quite hard to do.

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Nice release keep the good work if you want i can make some more advance menu for you with crypt memory changer :p

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
Thanks BlackPitchPL,

I kind of like the simple menu for this hack, but maybe for the next game I try hacking =)

by the way what do you mean by "crypt memory changer" ?

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
i was mean that data you want to change are crypted so is a bit harder for any of anticheat program to detect any changes in memory

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Hey man i was trying to make some menu for this game but i have a problem it's inject and menu show after nvidia bla bla game crash. I was trying in windowed and full screen and it's crash all over and over again :( what base did u use or i need some better hook for this ?? i just don't know what's wrong :( coz it's just simple menu without any memory modification

ndani14

Nick
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 27, 2012
Hey BlackPitchPL,

I used a vtable hook i'll attach a simple example. (hard coded address for Borderlands 2 (Skidrow) d3d device)

Hope this helps =)

Attachments

Last edited:

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Hmmm with this hook game crash just after start :( i use win7 64 bit what is ur system ?? my hook work until the game menu show up so i think the method have to be good but i try some more hook's and injector's and i'll try to change a bit my d3d9 base

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts