Solved BomberMario - Extremely Weird Problem, Cheat only Works When Cheat Engine Is Running

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

habit

Oct 30, 2012
ok I followed Fleeps Tutorial on how to create a hack for any game c++
I did the regular external hack

Ok the Hack I created works, But only When I confirmed that the Static Addresses are in fact static by going through the process with cheat engine to find them, Its retarded as hell if I don't find them with cheat engine and run my Hack, The hack doesnt work, all it does it modify a regular int, am like wtf.

And When I exit the Game and Relaunch, I re-open the game in cheat engine, the pointer doesn't come back up, it stays at 000000000, so I have to go through process of finding the static address again through cheat engine and Its the exact same fuck address everytime.

And The Weirdest part is when I try to Look for another value in the game, I find it and I go to the static address of that, and somehow believe or not the Address is exactly the same as the prevouis Address for another part of the game.

Can Anyone Please Help me Understand This, I don't get it, its a Simple as Hell 2D Game, Its as If the same exact static addresses are assigning themselves to anything you search for to find the static address of.

tell me if u need pictures

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
How come you arrive here and start blaming others for not being able to fix your copy-pasted code. Sorry but who is the script kiddy here?

Krayons

Oct 7, 2012
Pictures would be cool.

Things I think you might of done wrong.

Not got the actual static address. They are green.
The game's base address is random so even static address can act like dynamic address because it will look like
"gamename.exe" + static_address

habit

Oct 30, 2012
Eh Pictures do no GOOD Heres a Video Instead

Mind Me reading and talking, Didnt Know my Mic Was On could Of did the video faster
eh w.e
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsKjzqN3qxc[/youtube]

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Please do include pictures. It'll make our life easier and certainly yours if you want help hehe. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
i think this game use some xor anti cheat :p so if u try to read or do smt with value it's jump to other addy and it work only you first read the addy i have almost same problem in other game when i was trying to find base and i found addy but it was empty if i didn't inject the dbg :(. After some time i get base but it's random jump so i know witch one of addy is my base but it's impossible to tell program witch one is correct :(. And i'm not sure how to help you with that coz i didn't solve me problem :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

Alright after reading everything you have said, and after watching the video. One thing comes to mind, did you ever tried a pointer scan yourself?

I have done the pointer scan 5 times in a row, and it seems that MONO.DLL holds the current lives as well as the game executable itself. I have included the table in this post.

If the table does not work, please add me on skype so I can explain to you what you would do. :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

habit

Oct 30, 2012
Yeah thats what I get to but I cant get the pointer scan low enough to work with, I get it at 3 thousand or so. The Tables you provided Works.
Am Not sure How to use the mono.dll+ w.e in the source of the hack itself
Should I Watch Fleeps Injection Videos, as If am suppose to Inject to the mono.dll or no?

Thanks For the Help
I tried Writing the base address to The mono.dll through ofstream, But failed.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Glad to see that my table works.

Well, I'm about to go to school so I will be able to help you after school, maybe other people will be able to help you in the meantime. :)

Ryuuzaki L

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 27, 2012
That's definitely strange. I'll take a look at the game and see if I can come up with anything.

habit

Oct 30, 2012
thanks a lot man, I just don't get it, am Currently Doing The DLL Injection Tuts, hopefully It can Shed some Light
Since the Program Seems To Be Accessing mono.dll everytime I use cheat engine to find static addresses and pointer address scans, It seems as If I need to access the DLL Library Memory Access in order to Hack This Epic Game lmao.

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
And The Weirdest part is when I try to Look for another value in the game, I find it and I go to the static address of that, and somehow believe or not the Address is exactly the same as the prevouis Address for another part of the game.
To this part here...
You probably know this but I'm just trying to be constructive, this could be possible like in AssaultCube, ammo and health have the same static address, 004DF73C, however... The offset is different in each therefore they do not preform the same action. This was just for future reference and I know it doesn't help when your problem is at the static being all zeros.

Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts